Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
hockley dagger

Looks like tickets are cheaper if bought in advance
hockley dagger

£12 to stand if bought in advance and £15 to sit. Price rises £3 on the day
bloke down the pub

You watching Tommo.
rechitski kinzhal

They have to coax people in somehow. Absolutely dreadful facilities. The nearest stations are 40 minutes away crossing lots of dual carriageways. Road is closed so you will struggle to get a taxi. The car park at the ground is used as budget parking for Southampton Airport and there is no possible parking spaces except to use their "overflow" car park 15/20 minute walk away at a cost of £5.
For those at Torquay last night I was the guy crawling up the stand - my foot is now worse so I won't be able to go, and I won't lose any sleep over that. The sooner the Eastleigh Sugar Daddy gets bored, the better.
Diggerthedog

Just got my tickets, decent saving folks (another pint).
TommyD&R

rechitski kinzhal wrote:They have to coax people in somehow. Absolutely dreadful facilities. The nearest stations are 40 minutes away crossing lots of dual carriageways. Road is closed so you will struggle to get a taxi. The car park at the ground is used as budget parking for Southampton Airport and there is no possible parking spaces except to use their "overflow" car park 15/20 minute walk away at a cost of £5.
For those at Torquay last night I was the guy crawling up the stand - my foot is now worse so I won't be able to go, and I won't lose any sleep over that. The sooner the Eastleigh Sugar Daddy gets bored, the better.
It's a 20 minute walk from airport parkway station, you have to cut through a forest, the path is a bit muddy but it's not so bad this time of the year.