Bromley Away

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
RampantDuke

Who is going Bromley Away tomoz?
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
Dagdale

Like many I suppose tomorrow midday passing through Victoria on route to Hayes Lane supporting our League leaders and come ten to five hope it stays that way. Should imagine like Sutton the other week were drag a few more than usual as its only a 15 minute trek or so from Central London. Can't imagine were drop a clanger here (Can we?) although from what I've been hearing they're not too bad a side and carry a couple or so ex daggers. Will Goldberg do damage ? Great watching a team now with a bit of bite and so add a nice day, well it can't rain with no cover can it? so really look forward to this one. Sounds Bromley town has a good Spoons for a starter (The Greyhound) and a couple more boozers worth a dabble, and follow it on to the Bricklayers near the ground what could become another scenario like the Plough (Sutton) for a good daggers gathering.
durnzo

I'll be heading over, had 3 blowouts so will be Billy no mates! Did quite a bit of work in Bromley so know the greyhound well, it was the staple pre work diet, sin alcohol of course! It's nice inside but attracts some absolute rascals, as any self respecting spoons always does. There's a nicer, proper pub up the top of the road called the swan and mitre which does decent pub grub and top class pint of Nelson, I'm thinking of parking the fun bus there.
Mark

I'll be there. Drinking in a few unusual places first and bringing a work friend who may not be that impressed with the standard!
FullMetalDagger

yep. Grab some breakfast in town and head down. COYD!
Mark

Really hope Jeanette and the other big fans are there.
ARNU

Yep !
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
IanC

Yep all our crowd going,breakfast at Victoria then fast train 11.22 or 11.37 odd to Bromley sty,only a short journey be great to see a big daggers turnout.Safe journeys all.Oh and shoreditch after!
Diggerthedog

Lots going to this. Victoria for 11. COYD.
stanton101

Closer to me than Dagenham so I shall be there. According to some over at Bromley they don't think we'll bring a lot. Personally I think they're mistaken!
Lovely day for footie, and we'll still be top of the league come 4.45
COYD.
Mark

I know a Bromley fan and he was under impression we'd have less than 100. I reckon we might even get 400.
Lcbdagger

Still won every game we've played in this season...let's keep that going
DaggerJoel11

Get in! 1-0 - Whitely the scorer.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Lcbdagger

Conceded a goal for once but almost straight back in... sounding comfortable
SUSSEX DAGGER

Thought we were very impressive today .

Doe, Boucdard and JMD were very good but the best player on the pitch by a mile Matt Robinson.