Kane Ferdinand

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ThatRoundThing

Oh how the gobshite has fallen, now signed for East Thurrock United. :lol: :lol:
rechitski kinzhal

Have East Thurrock United now got a sugar daddy? They seem to have made vast strides in a couple of years, managed promotion to National League South for this season and won 6-0!away at a club 350 miles away last Saturday. Their entire gate receipts for the season won't cover Ferdinands wages, let alone anything else, and they are so far "out in the sticks" that I can't believe they make any money in their social club. So what has happened?

Which brings us to the question " who will be next - East Thurrock or D and R"?

And another question for the "anoraks" ..... how many Essex clubs have "done a Tamplin over the years, and then gone belly up?". From memory I can think of Romford, Chelmsford, the original Brentwood (Southern League), Grays, Hornchurch, Canvey Island, Redbridge and Collier Row, and maybe Thurrock (and if we just go over the border we can add Histon, Leyton and Sudbury) .......... with Concord, Braintree and possibly Southend to follow soon! Think on that anyone who thinks Tamplin should be encouraged.
DI Mike Dashwood

Collier Row was a totally different situation, but I get the point!!!
Auntie Merge

rechitski kinzhal wrote:Have East Thurrock United now got a sugar daddy? They seem to have made vast strides in a couple of years, managed promotion to National League South for this season and won 6-0!away at a club 350 miles away last Saturday. Their entire gate receipts for the season won't cover Ferdinands wages, let alone anything else, and they are so far "out in the sticks" that I can't believe they make any money in their social club. So what has happened?

Which brings us to the question " who will be next - East Thurrock or D and R"?

And another question for the "anoraks" ..... how many Essex clubs have "done a Tamplin over the years, and then gone belly up?". From memory I can think of Romford, Chelmsford, the original Brentwood (Southern League), Grays, Hornchurch, Canvey Island, Redbridge and Collier Row, and maybe Thurrock (and if we just go over the border we can add Histon, Leyton and Sudbury) .......... with Concord, Braintree and possibly Southend to follow soon! Think on that anyone who thinks Tamplin should be encouraged.
It might be a good idea to post the 2nd and 3rd paragraph in one of the current Tamplin threads just so it doesn't get lost.
But I agree with every single word.
bearaab

I lived in Corringham for years, there is literally always drama at East Thurrock, it's like eastenders.
stanton101

ThatRoundThing wrote:Oh how the gobshite has fallen, now signed for East Thurrock United. :lol: :lol:
That's about his level, living off the backs of his more illustrious siblings. Total shithouse of a player.
Alan

stanton101 wrote:
ThatRoundThing wrote:Oh how the gobshite has fallen, now signed for East Thurrock United. :lol: :lol:
That's about his level, living off the backs of his more illustrious siblings. Total shithouse of a player.
Who are these siblings?
stanton101

Alan wrote:
stanton101 wrote:
Who are these siblings?
Ok, family then.
Alan

Not that long ago he gave an interview stating he had never met Rio or Anton Ferdinand. Very talented and looked like he had a real career as a teenager at Southend. Too much too young?