Overheard on Saturday

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

Wonder how many people will be mocking when we have no club in a few years if this guy gets control and completely ****** us over.
dagger4eva

Whether or not the events in the initial post actually happened are neither here nor there for me - although he was absolutely lording it up in the bar before the game - along with that 'over zealous employee' of his - Dan Groves!

Nevertheless, I've absolutely no trust whatsoever in this guy and frankly don't want us selling out to him (or any other individual) for that matter.
bearaab

Diggerthedog wrote:Wonder how many people will be mocking when we have no club in a few years if this guy gets control and completely ****** us over.
I'll be mocking ridiculous posts like this till the day I die. Fair enough you don't want him taking over but this is like something from a school playground so I'm treating it as so.
Diggerthedog

bearaab wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:Wonder how many people will be mocking when we have no club in a few years if this guy gets control and completely ****** us over.
I'll be mocking ridiculous posts like this till the day I die. Fair enough you don't want him taking over but this is like something from a school playground so I'm treating it as so.
And I will remind you of this post when your watching AFC Dagenham and Redbridge :lol:
bearaab

It won't make this thread any less pathetic.
ARNU

If Id bought a football club Id consider it my right to walk down whatever tunnels I owned. Take this flash ****** money spunk it quick before he wants it back then he can sell it to us back for a quid in 3 years time. Who cares ??? We get a new team every year and as soon as anyone from another club offers the players better money they go anyway. Doing nothing seems to be the bigger issue here. How will I be able to justify chucking money in a bucket when the club turned down such an offer ?

Lights touch paper waits for predictable explosion LOL!!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
AVincelotFlyingLeap

bearaab wrote:
I fully agree with this.
Dagger83

AVincelotFlyingLeap wrote:
bearaab wrote:
I fully agree with this.
+1
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
dagger4eva

ARNU wrote:If Id bought a football club Id consider it my right to walk down whatever tunnels I owned. Take this flash ****** money spunk it quick before he wants it back then he can sell it to us back for a quid in 3 years time. Who cares ??? We get a new team every year and as soon as anyone from another club offers the players better money they go anyway. Doing nothing seems to be the bigger issue here. How will I be able to justify chucking money in a bucket when the club turned down such an offer ?

Good post ... although he hasnt bought the club ... yet!

Lights touch paper waits for predictable explosion LOL!!
AVincelotFlyingLeap

I heard he puts the milk in before the water when he makes a cup of tea
BarkingRambo

AVincelotFlyingLeap wrote:I heard he puts the milk in before the water when he makes a cup of tea
Well I didn't know which side to back before but if this is true the man is clueless and cannot be allowed to own a football club.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

BarkingRambo wrote:
AVincelotFlyingLeap wrote:I heard he puts the milk in before the water when he makes a cup of tea
Well I didn't know which side to back before but if this is true the man is clueless and cannot be allowed to own a football club.
We're in luck, it's actually on the questionnaire for the FA's fit and proper persons test.
Dagger83

Surely all civilised people do this?
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Dagger83 wrote:
Surely all civilised people do this?
Oh don't you go opening that can of worms, you dirty Tamplin sympathiser