FULL & LIFE MEMBERS MEETING

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

Wedding cost £7m but did he pay for it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
dagger4eva

That 7m is another 'fabrication' though TBH

Going by that article the wedding ONLY (lol) cost £3M - with another £4M in gifts :lol:

Is there really a true supporter out there who want's him involved in the club???
IanC

Mike the Dagger wrote:
IanC wrote:Wow great video I love this guy,can just see it now,the daggers end of season pool party and presentation!
No expense spared and a drop of eye candy in the upstairs bar every game is always welcome.
Ok ok only joking! God I nearly threw up,what a load of nonsense,like watching something out of poxy towie.
Mr T thanks but no thanks.
Talking of TOWIE.... https://twitter.com/MarkWright_/status/ ... 1741164544
Well if Mark Wright thinks he`s ok then he must be,jesus we`ll have Arg on the board,Michelle Keegan giving out medals if we ever have another presentation again.That a sell a few tickets,ok ok I know,im doing it again!
NBDag

I'm still not sure whether I do or don't want him at the club. But to be fair to him lots of people are denying the fact that him and his family have been slated, and then immediately after go onto taking the piss out of his wedding. Who gives a shit what his wedding was like? His Mrs probably came up with the whole idea anyway and he just writes the cheques. Acting like a bunch of petty kids if this is what you've moved onto to pick holes in the guy. Go back to focusing on his track record as a business man and lack of transparency if you want to slate him.

And for the whole towie thing, yeah Mark Wright knows shit all about our club and what's best for it. But if you're getting angry about people like him talking about us, you're a moron. We all complain that this club doesn't push for publicity, then a geezer with 3 million followers tweets about us and it's unacceptable! If Tamplin genuinely does have connections to that bunch, like them or not, it has the potential to do wonders for us.
Mike the Dagger

NBDag wrote:I'm still not sure whether I do or don't want him at the club. But to be fair to him lots of people are denying the fact that him and his family have been slated, and then immediately after go onto taking the piss out of his wedding. Who gives a shit what his wedding was like? His Mrs probably came up with the whole idea anyway and he just writes the cheques. Acting like a bunch of petty kids if this is what you've moved onto to pick holes in the guy. Go back to focusing on his track record as a business man and lack of transparency if you want to slate him.

And for the whole towie thing, yeah Mark Wright knows shit all about our club and what's best for it. But if you're getting angry about people like him talking about us, you're a moron. We all complain that this club doesn't push for publicity, then a geezer with 3 million followers tweets about us and it's unacceptable! If Tamplin genuinely does have connections to that bunch, like them or not, it has the potential to do wonders for us.
the point is that he took a business down owing millions and spent £7m on his wedding. If I was a creditor of that failed business I'd be somewhat less than happy tbh. You?
IanC

NBDag wrote:I'm still not sure whether I do or don't want him at the club. But to be fair to him lots of people are denying the fact that him and his family have been slated, and then immediately after go onto taking the piss out of his wedding. Who gives a shit what his wedding was like? His Mrs probably came up with the whole idea anyway and he just writes the cheques. Acting like a bunch of petty kids if this is what you've moved onto to pick holes in the guy. Go back to focusing on his track record as a business man and lack of transparency if you want to slate him.

feckin hell happy nuts! Whose angry,just having a laugh,christ bet your life and soul of the party.
NBDag

Mike the Dagger wrote:

the point is that he took a business down owing millions and spent £7m on his wedding. If I was a creditor of that failed business I'd be somewhat less than happy tbh. You?
Might be less than happy, but he's done nothing illegal. If you were in a position you could be nice and go above your legal requirement to pay millions out of your own pocket to another business. Or keep that money to yourself because you don't have to, as it's the business' liability and not yours. What would you do?
NBDag

IanC wrote:

feckin hell happy nuts! Whose angry,just having a laugh,christ bet your life and soul of the party.
Always a boring response that one. Can't slate the response, slate the person. And I'll have you know I'm a great ******** laugh at parties.
IanC

You started the boring responses my friend!
IanC

And you also slated first by saying moron!
NBDag

What is boring about that? If you can't come back with something about what I've said. Don't come back at all. You're looking a bit silly now. And yeah I did, but I said that the people are morons because of their points. Not because I think they're a boring person...
IanC

Me looking silly matey,don't think so.My toys are firmly still in my pram.Anyway you have a pleasant evening.
NBDag

Phwoar got to play the adult card there. Envy that.
Mike the Dagger

NBDag wrote:
Mike the Dagger wrote:

Might be less than happy, but he's done nothing illegal. If you were in a position you could be nice and go above your legal requirement to pay millions out of your own pocket to another business. Or keep that money to yourself because you don't have to, as it's the business' liability and not yours. What would you do?
Illegal. Close. The receiver was less than impressed.

Immoral. Definitely.

Next we'll be fiddling the gate, paying cash etc etc.
IanC

Hush now mikey don't wanna be upsetting people!