Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
IanC

Wow five again,three games in a row.
IanC

Jesus 6
RayleighDagger1986

Won by 5 goals again. 1-6 great result
Lcbdagger

Can't get ahead of ourselves but 16 in three and all of the main three strikers getting goals... The new boy from Brighton looks good too.

Shame that it sounds like Pennel might miss the whole season
Auntie Merge

RayleighDagger1986 wrote:Won by 5 goals again. 1-6 great result

Getting ready to win every game 6-0 it seems.
Dagdale

I know there's a long way to go and Bishops Stortford have no doubt a few problems but I was well impressed with 'our new team' this afternoon, its the first pre-season friendly I've muscled in on but my God to see a daggers side pushing it around so well and wanting to drive forwards and most unusually keeping it low was just sheer joy, surely if we don't get a big knockdown with the financial worries and keep concentrated on the field we must have something bigger to really look forward to this term. Nearly every player gave it a good go but Maguire-Drew really shone out, Okenabirhie take my word is what I've missed at daggers for ages a great goal poacher, Robson teaming up with Doey looks like a great combination and even ole Boucard had a blinder! Surely we cant come unstuck when Southport arrive?
Diggerthedog

Dagdale wrote:I know there's a long way to go and Bishops Stortford have no doubt a few problems but I was well impressed with 'our new team' this afternoon, its the first pre-season friendly I've muscled in on but my God to see a daggers side pushing it around so well and wanting to drive forwards and most unusually keeping it low was just sheer joy, surely if we don't get a big knockdown with the financial worries and keep concentrated on the field we must have something bigger to really look forward to this term. Nearly every player gave it a good go but Maguire-Drew really shone out, Okenabirhie take my word is what I've missed at daggers for ages a great goal poacher, Robson teaming up with Doey looks like a great combination and even ole Boucard had a blinder! Surely we cant come unstuck when Southport arrive?
Some of these new players might not be so motivated when their wages are not paid. Club is completely on its arse.
Chigwellian

We all know that I was a massive anti Burnett supporter, but... Surely, he couldn't have been totally inept in running a budget to push our club into a precarious position.
I think the board members must look at the evidence, and start voting people out, if found that mismanagement was to blame.