TAMPLIN DEAL BACK ON?????????

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Phippo

Mike the Dagger wrote

BTW if I was a Full Member then I am unsure that I would vote for either option TBH, I would need to understand exactly why any investment is required first. The Board have failed to explain why we need money in urgently so far, only stating that we will be unable to compete with the top clubs in the National League without it. Fine, take our medicine and find our level, don't sell out.

If it is as bad to need investment urgently then I would like all offers to be on the table and to choose what works best for the club. i would also like to have the option to remove the people that got us in the mess in the first place.

Spot on Mike. I would guess quite a few members would agree with this sentiment!
dannythedagger

Can anybody explain why the board are sitting on their hands refusing to call an EGM??

To me it seems they are waiting for another offer from Tamplin or one of his dubious friends.

Ive just heard that Lee Goodwin is on Time 107.5 tomorrow around 2 PM. Maybe this is where we will finally find out what the hell is going on.
Alan

As I've stated before, the consortium need only 5 members to put their names on a notice to call a general meeting.