Introduction

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Paul from Barking

Masked Man wrote:
Paul from Barking wrote:Busco el Clicque. ?Donde es el Clicque?

HAHAHA!!!! :lol: Oh, ******, here we go...... :shock:
Hola, mi Clicquerito. ?Cual es su mascara?
Ilford Dagger

The use of English would be nice! We can't all speak Russian or whatever language it is!
ChazmanQ

Hi all

Finally managed to get my account activated. So thanks to the Admin team for that

I have always looked out for the Daggers results over the years and last season finally got round to attending a home game. Hooked straight away! Kept bringing my nephew over and then bought us both season tickets for this season. At that price you would have been crazy not to! :D
Auntie Merge

ChazmanQ wrote:Hi all

Finally managed to get my account activated. So thanks to the Admin team for that

I have always looked out for the Daggers results over the years and last season finally got round to attending a home game. Hooked straight away! Kept bringing my nephew over and then bought us both season tickets for this season. At that price you would have been crazy not to! :D
Welcome! The money you've saved on season tickets will help pay for therapy! Xxx
DaggerJoel11

I'm new to this forum, and didn't use the old one. I'm struggling to navigate it though.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
BeeDog

Hi, been a now-and-again match-goer for a few years and, as I've started visiting on a regular basis (I can usually be found as near as possible to the coffee, listening to Sussex's words-of-wisdom ;) ), thought I'd join the forum.

Great timing :roll:
triplescarf

Hi everyone.

Dagenham FC fan from 11 years old, season ticket holder at DFC / D&R FC from when I was 14 years old (in 1991!) up until I was 17, then got along when I could until I was 19 and moved away. Always followed the Daggers though, and been a couple of times since, including taking my boy (he's 9) to Victoria Road last year to see us beat Oxford. I really missed the place and will get along more often next season, that's for sure.

Myself and my two mates, Matt and Rich (he's sadly no longer with us) used to have a Dagenham Scarf, a D&R Scarf, and a Redbridge Forest, all sewn together to create 'triple scarves' (hence the username) - wonder if anyone here remembers us? Always to be found in the sieve or at the clock end, hassling Jason Broom, Garry Blackford and John McKenna for autographs on our programmes! Even Leo West was a favourite of ours for some reason!

Anyway, looking forward to popping by every now and again!
Voice of reason

Hi Admin
I've tried to send you a private message but although I submit they are stuck in the outbox
How can I get round this?
Mike the Dagger

Voice of reason wrote:Hi Admin
I've tried to send you a private message but although I submit they are stuck in the outbox
How can I get round this?
It means the person you are messaging is not reading them. They stay in the outbox until read.
DevonDagger

Hello everyone,

I'm a 22-year old and as the username suggests - living a bit further South West, though I'm actually in Gibraltar at time of this post!

It's a bit of a strange and largely unknown story of how I came about supporting the Daggers. My Dad, who is likely responsible for my over interest in football is a life supporter of Torquay. I think it stems back to a Daggers game I saw when I was young though (no idea which), he tells me it's the team I've always followed since a young age.

I have been to far more away games as a result of location. Unfortunately it can amount to the best part of £100 a time for a home game, which isn't yet affordable to me :(
That said as I've been working my way up at work, I've seen an increasing number of games as each season goes on.

I've been viewing the forum for a long time. Decided I'd sign up a couple months ago so I'm pleased that Matt (and now the team!) have everything sorted for the future of the board. I'm sure it will be nice to contribute here and there to any discussion.
On which note, I'd like to thank Auntie Merge for her help via Twiter during the past couple months about getting signed up here.