Football league favourite moments

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
TommyD&R

Now it's all over, what's all of your highlights from our time in the league? Apart from the obvious, mine is probably Monty's last minute goal against Hereford. The feeling after knowing our season wasn't over yet was just class.
Paul from Barking

I've posted this before but my most memorable and thoughtful moment was waiting for the first game of the season sitting in the north stand at Sheffield Wednesday on the first weekend of the League 1 season. We were playing our peers on merit and what a level the pub team from Essex had reached. Awesome.

I don't think we'll ever be back. I hope I'm wrong but really, I don't think we'll ever make it back ... time will tell.

But happy memories nonetheless
SUSSEX DAGGER

Got to be our League one season . How unlucky were we ? To miss out by one point was gutting given the games we conceded points in the closing minutes. One goal either end could have made all the difference, thats how close we were to pulling off what would surely have been our biggest ever achievement.

Remember some stand out performances, two that spring to mind were Brighton ( Champions) and Huddersfield ( Play off) away ,we matched them two good teams and Huddersfield we were by far the better team . Add in the home games with Brighton , Southampton and Sheffield Wednesday where we showed exactly what this Club was about.