Who stays and who goes...

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Lcbdagger

Now we are done at home for the season, who do we think a) gets offered terms in the summer and b) who stays?

Expect Doidge to get offered a deal and potentially both keepers but expect one of the two between the sticks to go and not much to stay.
ARNU

One good 2nd half against a poor Crawley shouldn't be what we base our decisions on. Over the season probably the only 100% er I'd say was Labadie. I think a few of them will be far better players at conference level and that includes Boucard. Dodge is Stills kind of player so he goes straight in for me. This Pennel looks sharp and Josh Passley is keep. Hemings hasn't done enough to get a move but on his day can be unbeatable. Hasn't had a good season though. Down to the hoofmeister to sort it out.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Adrian

Ignoring players that have been brought in since Still returned, I'd keep Doidge, Raymond and Dikamona.
I'd keep one keeper unless we've got better lined up already. I liked the look of Shepherd today as well.

The rest can go. Labadie has done next to nothing since his first couple of games back. Passley looks like he should be better than he is.
Hemming might be better in a team that attacks more,but disappointed me with his jogging back today a few times.
Mark

Keep Raymond, Hemmings, Labadie and one gk. Plus the ones Still has signed. Maybe Doidge.

In reality I'd imagine he'll keep Doidge, Widdowson, Raymond and a keeper. He'll try to keep Labadie but he'll move. Probably transfer list Boucaud and McClure but don't think anyone will want them.
Mikins

Keep:
Labadie
Raymond
Doidge
Diakamona
Cousins

Backups
Cureton
O'Brien

Consider for next season:
Gayle
Yussef

Ditch the rest. Definitely would like to see new wingers, new lb & rb and at least 1-2 strikers.

What we get though maybe totally different, I imagine a few people will be invited back for pre-season to see how they go. (I've left out the new signees as they'll obviously be in and about next year.)
Sorry about your damn luck!
Daggerfan

Hines should definitely go.
BarkingRambo

I'm annoyed by Hemmings. He has consistently been crap this season but he scores goals like Portsmouth and today's and suddenly I see the bloke from last year again that's been hidden for so long, that makes me wonder is this what we need especially when left mid is a position we have struggled to fill since Matt Richie was on loan here.
Lcbdagger

Surely Gayle and Yussuf have had their time if they both went down with a team in the division we are heading in to this season
RayleighDagger1986

I'd keep
O'Brien or Cousins
Purnell
Raymond
Doidge
Gutteridge (1 year left on contract)
Hawkins (1 year left on contract)
Release the rest and transfer list those with a contract such as Boucard.
Mikins

Lcbdagger wrote:Surely Gayle and Yussuf have had their time if they both went down with a team in the division we are heading in to this season
By that logic we should ditch our whole team then..
Sorry about your damn luck!
daggersjeff

Cureton is almost certainly gone.... don't think he will even be in the team next Saturday....

Would be quite happy to keep both keepers along with Doidge, Dikamona, Raymond, Pennel, Shepherd, Hawkins, possibly Richards and Gutteridge....build around that...and we need a captain with love and passion for the club

Labadie, boucaud, hemmings, widdowson Hines, chambers, Connors can go........... Muldoon, Hyam , Taylor & Cash will be going back
The Romford Dagger

daggersjeff wrote:Cureton is almost certainly gone.... don't think he will even be in the team next Saturday....

Would be quite happy to keep both keepers along with Doidge, Dikamona, Raymond, Pennel, Shepherd, Hawkins, possibly Richards and Gutteridge....build around that...and we need a captain with love and passion for the club

Labadie, boucaud, hemmings, widdowson Hines, chambers, Connors can go........... Muldoon, Hyam , Taylor & Cash will be going back
Labadie?
Adrian

The Romford Dagger wrote:
daggersjeff wrote:Cureton is almost certainly gone.... don't think he will even be in the team next Saturday....

Labadie?
He did almost nothing in his first season bar picking up a six month ban.
This season he seemed to be be viewed more favourably because of the ban. He's not been anything like as good as haa been made out. After the initial impact after coming back he's done nothing.
He's picked up 12 bookings despite missing the first 3 months. If he'd have started the season he'd have picked up several suspensions. And he spends too much time trying to con free kicks out of referees and failing.
ARNU

I once had a conversation with John Moncur and asked him why he was always getting booked within minutes of the start or within minutes of coming on as a sub. Passion and showing passion was what impressed his managers and pretty much everywhere he went he was a fans favourite. We've moaned all season about a lack of effort. Labadie gave his all every time and got player of the season. Funny that.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Sagres

ARNU wrote: Labadie gave his all every time and got player of the season. Funny that.
Awarded by the same buffoons that renewed Wayne Burnett’s managerial contract