Crawley match..

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Kevin

I reckon we may just smash 'em today...1-1 or something - 40yrd backheel from Jason Broom.

:shock:
stanton101

I reckon we'll win 6-5 with Hawkins scoring all 6.
The Romford Dagger

4 All
Lcbdagger

Had says we will turn it on for the final game and win 2-1... Heart says 3-1 defeat with the performance from Wimbledon returning
ARNU

Just when you think you couldn't go to a more lacklustre and dreary game this one comes along. It's fraud. I have pissed about on my phone for the last 20 mins and run out of things to do. God this is so so boring.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
bloke down the pub

How wrong can you be BON ny
Lcbdagger

Excellent attacking performance send half but against the 2014-15 Accrington team after half time... Came out with their pipe and slippers on despite the new manage... God knows what kind of motivational talk he gave them!!

A win is still a win and a not of confidence to rage in to next year.

Will ignore the strange player of the year decisions that followed
ARNU

Obviously stilly read out my post at half time .
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

First time I have been utterley depressed leaving a game after winning three nil.

After seeing that lot how the hell have we got relegated. Dreadfull game in all honesty but they join a long line of shocking opponents that have racked up here this season and we are relegated.

Makes it even worse when you see the 9 point gap, 9 points we had in closing minutes of games this season.

We really worse then half the teams that we have seen this season, the table says yes which makes you even more depressed
Dagdale

Couldn't agree more, but were down because we just couldn't get it right when it mattered most, I know that Crawley Town have had a run of bad results of late resulting a shift upstairs in Management but OMG was there any difference between them and York City? Don't think they had a cent of a game plan, but today like last Saturday well done daggers, its put a slight light to our finale and thoroughly deserved this result through good all round team effort, somebody mentioned Jimmy Shepherd in the bar pre match as a player to watch and quite impressed there with his contribution. You know what in a cauldron of fire next Saturday I fancy were give those Rover boys some game now and cant wait, and what a great atmosphere and most enjoyable evening in top bar after game for ages, just like the old days!
Adrian

Over the course of the season we deserve to go down. Some teams looking poor on individuals games doesn't mean they've been that poor all season.

Maybe if we'd managed to bring in a couple of decent centre backs in pre-season, instead of signing Nosworthy, then panic signing Dikamona after the season started we wouldn't have been so bad.
The preparation for this season was pathetic and that had the end result of relegation.
Pondfield Dagger

Typical, missed the bloody game- too busy having a pint with the legendary Nigel farage in the denman.
Auntie Merge

The second half felt like watching the Daggers again. And I was half right about the score.

It was emotional before the game to have 'Daggers Don't Stop me now' played.

So much more I want to write but can't find the words right now.

proud to be a dagger.