2016/17 Season Ticket Prices Announced

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Home fans in the tbs. sounds like one of my ideas.Just 7 years too late and have a middle finger all those who said it couldn't be done.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Adrian

ARNU wrote:Home fans in the tbs. sounds like one of my ideas.Just 7 years too late and have a middle finger all those who said it couldn't be done.
Your idea included it not being available to home fans if so decided by the club did it? And required us to be relegated?
ARNU

I was told by the club and various self appointed authorities it couldn't be done and was a safety issue. Don't worry they u turned many years back already. I'd shut the terracing altogether, save a bit of sweeping up.
Alan

Lots of people on here have been talking about "doing a Cheltenham". Well their season tickets this year in the conference were eye watering:

http://www.ctfc.com/documents/ctfc-2015 ... 421301.pdf
mickeyblue

that is not worth the saving as missing 1 or 2 would be the same as paying on the day.
most daggers cant read but we do know when being ripped off and that is clearly ripped off.
but we finished 9th!
mickeyblue

ARNU wrote:I was told by the club and various self appointed authorities it couldn't be done and was a safety issue. Don't worry they u turned many years back already. I'd shut the terracing altogether, save a bit of sweeping up.
i think adrian ment away fans which next season im hoping they still be there, for me giving another reason to get my ticket there.

the sieve is dead anyway so theres another reason.

just hope if we ever return to dizzy heights of league footy that we not booted out
but we finished 9th!
Alan

Diggerthedog

Alan wrote:Even Guiseley are more expensive http://guiseleyafc.co.uk/club-news/2015 ... t-details/
Blimey good job some of the winge bags on here are not Guisely fans.
Dagger42

Will the home fans have access to the bar I take it the away fans will be in the stand as well. Will home fans have the side nearest to the sieve.
ARNU

Don't get me wrong, I like a beer or two but I've never really had any of my trips to the footy enhanced by having a warm lager in a plastic cup before during or after a game. My general observation of those that act the most moronic on match days usually have pissed it up before they got to the match anyway. Obviously there are those that can control themselves whilst under the influence but personally I'd ban it from the ground as I'm sure unless you're a full on alcoholic you could give it a miss for an hour and a half.
IanC

Can handle it and it is a major part of our footballing day,cos thats whats it about.The fun side and the social side and it certainly stops ya from being a miserable sod when the footie aint great.
DI Mike Dashwood

I actually think the Club have got it about right in all honesty. What did people expect?? Because we got relegated an ST would become £50 or something?? You all moan about budgets and investments etc, but then moan when an ST goes up £10 or whatever it is!!!

The early bird cut off date is the same as always so not sure what people expect from that?? The reason for this is because Clubs at our level struggle during the summer months and so want as much cash upfront as possible.

I think the only thing the Club should clarify, which people have raised on here, is whether home fans will have access to the bar etc in the TBS. Its not something I am worried about, but may dictate some peoples decisions so they should outline this. I am guessing that for most games there will be "soft" segregation in place and both sets of supporters can use the bar.

And as someone else said, the chances of any Clubs bringing more than 600 next Year are pretty remote I would say. Would be amazed if that happened more than twice during season.
IanC

To answer dagger42 home fans will be on tunnel side of tbs and bar will be open to all fans with soft segregation in place as no trouble will be expected.And for one or two biggies as stated on website home fans will go in the carling.
DI Mike Dashwood

Me and you must be in sync Bill!!!
IanC

Just thinking the same mate!