2016/17 Season Ticket Prices Announced

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dave E

I paid 225 early bird last season for the Carling (concession price)

Now they want 229

ok it's only £4 extra, but an increase to watch non-league as opposed to the Football League, can the club justify that
Diggerthedog

Not sure what there is to moan about when you look at other conference teams prices, some clubs in conference south charge more with much worse facilities.

Yes we have been relegated but we still have to pay league two wages to those players that are not out of contract.

Also looking at the current teams down there were not in danger of seeing anyone bring 600 plus unless it towards the end of the season and one of the bigger clubs is doing well.
Lcbdagger

Everyone is commenting on the price of other clubs around us in the league... but the main question at the top of the thread still remains unanswered.

I bring my 3 year old son along to some games so last year he and I paid £199 for two standing season tickets in the Sieve.

This year it will be £209 as the Under 10 cost is now £10.

A price increase whichever way you look at it for relegation... ignoring how much other teams charge... still a price rise!
lupins

shock horror there is a small price rise because of course no other prices will have risen and our revenue generally will be less
It's absolutely tiny over a season and whatever it is it will be going on the club.
I do often look through this forum and wonder why some people support the club as they seem to get precious little enjoyment from any aspect of it
Diggerthedog

Lcbdagger wrote:Everyone is commenting on the price of other clubs around us in the league... but the main question at the top of the thread still remains unanswered.

I bring my 3 year old son along to some games so last year he and I paid £199 for two standing season tickets in the Sieve.

A price increase whichever way you look at it for relegation... ignoring how much other teams charge... still a price rise!
43p a game extra price rise. Like Lupins said the clubs bills rise with inflation like our own personal bills.
IanC

Sod the bloody prices does anyone know if im gonna get a pint at half time if I get an ST in the TBS.Mind I skated through reading above is people seriously whinging over 4 quid or a tenner was it for a year,god give me strength!
Adrian

Lcbdagger wrote:Everyone is commenting on the price of other clubs around us in the league... but the main question at the top of the thread still remains unanswered.

I think you've kind of explained it yourself.
You son only comes to some games, but had a full.season ticket.
I did the same when I had a season ticket for one of my kids, and my dad would get a free ticket for my nephew.
They hardly ever went to games but we'd get the tickets because they were free and we might as well.

But it still costs the club to print the tickets and get them to supporters.
A small charge covers the cost and.probably puts off those that wouldn't use the tickets just getting one because ts free.
IanC

No need to answer my question above I've found out for myself via the club,Traditional Builers Stand it is then,bring it on half time pint and stelliing,merse etc.
mickeyblue

considering the tbs aswell but dont want the season ticket really due to work commitment's.
but we finished 9th!
mickeyblue

tbs tickets are cheaper than the carling stand hmmmm dont see any reason to buy a carling ticket
but we finished 9th!
Pondfield Dagger

£249 TBS season ticket not bad that.

16 years standing up in the sieve is beginning to take its toll with the legs, may consider the TBS ST for an extra fifty quid.
Diggerthedog

mickeyblue wrote:tbs tickets are cheaper than the carling stand hmmmm dont see any reason to buy a carling ticket
Seats behind goals are always cheaper at football grounds.
Diggerthedog

Pondfield Dagger wrote:£249 TBS season ticket not bad that.

16 years standing up in the sieve is beginning to take its toll with the legs, may consider the TBS ST for an extra fifty quid.
I'm doing it just for the beer access. The swimming goggle ultra's are already signed up :lol:
Mark

I don't really get the beer argument I have to say. It's normally in plastic bottles and not cold enough, and you only have 15 mins to drink it in.

Of course not suggesting I haven't partaken ever at other grounds, but normally only when friends want to.
IanC

On draught in tbs,am like others beer access and also knees are shot to shit,and especially as there will be a lot more standing up away from home.