Being......

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

....as we have a different team every year,arent happy with the way the clubs run,dont like thommo,dave the plumber or Johnny no responsibility hoofball Still,why don't we....er .....support someone else ?

Nobody dies for the club anymore,it has had its peak,theres just more years of benal tedious plodding now id guess and all the nostalgia even that ive amassed,just aint there no more is it ?

Orient orient Orient LOL!!!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Paul from Barking

You could always support Manchester United - but the mjaor qualification for that is tolive sounth of the M4 / river Thames estury
The Romford Dagger

You don't mean that. Daggers is your team. There's nothing like following your team around the country and singing for them.

Even when I went to the England Dutch game last month it just wasn't the same.
Dagdale

From the chores of living in modern day England, Dagenham and Redbridge has been and always will be an outlet for me most Saturdays and Tuesdays, in this level its always going to have more hiccups than holy grails , getting over the fifty mark most of us seem to moan and groan a bit more and probably to be fair run it into our supported football club a bit. But bung me a season ticket from a club upstairs and pretty sure I'd throw it in old father Thames, supporting this little club in the long run is about a feeling for it and great rapport with mates to share a beer with and feel part of this little establishment, and somehow believe on looking up because that is quite frankly what the most pleasure you wait for and believe in, relegation has been written on our wall for at least a couple of times in the last five, unfortunately it was inevitable it was going to happen, Were all gutted but I really hope we can build a platform and come back so stronger but until then we gotta pull out the stops, stop looking backwards and sweep up morale.
Mike the Dagger

ARNU wrote:....as we have a different team every year,arent happy with the way the clubs run,dont like thommo,dave the plumber or Johnny no responsibility hoofball Still,why don't we....er .....support someone else ?

Nobody dies for the club anymore,it has had its peak,theres just more years of benal tedious plodding now id guess and all the nostalgia even that ive amassed,just aint there no more is it ?

Orient orient Orient LOL!!!