Fans Forum

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
matt_drfc

mickeyblue wrote:any updates ?
Kicked off big time mate. One of the younger lot started having a right go at Thommo and Still started crying. Very heated. Fear for the club if I'm honest.
mickeyblue

lol yeah ok u might of had me if you didnt put still started crying
but we finished 9th!
dagger4eva

Slightly over exaggerated yes...

But Still was VERY choked up at one point.

Persnally, I think he was taken back at the level of anger amongst the 100 or so in the room and said himself, "this wasnt the club I left behind"

Quote of the night also went to John.
after a good 2 hrs two & fro - John picked up the microphone and said this:

"Ya know, all the questions you've asked today are relevant. But actually they arent relevant, because you've basically all asked the same question..... WHAT THE ****** HAS HAPPENED TO OUR CLUB"

And it really was, in a nutshell, what ever single supporter had been trying to say & such a true sentiment.

Looks likely he'll only be with us for next season but I for one now cannot wait to get cracking again in August!
stanton101

Yeah I was pretty choked coming out of grounds all season, forking out my hard earned to watch absolute gutless shite. But unlike still, I haven't got thousands in my arse pocket to help soften the blow. He's been here the best part of five months and he's asking what's happened to this club?!!!! Where the ****** he been, in a cave.
Diggerthedog

stanton101 wrote:Yeah I was pretty choked coming out of grounds all season, forking out my hard earned to watch absolute gutless shite. But unlike still, I haven't got thousands in my arse pocket to help soften the blow. He's been here the best part of five months and he's asking what's happened to this club?!!!! Where the ****** he been, in a cave.
BINGO what do I win :lol: :lol: :lol:
mickeyblue

any decent questions asked?
but we finished 9th!
mickeyblue

no decent posters on here anymore?

no feedback from anybody
but we finished 9th!
Kevin

There has been a 6 page thread on what happened at the Fans Forum? Would seem to be a fair bit of detailed feedback in the previous pages..

Sounds as if most things followed the general theme of 'how has the club f#cked up so much' & 'what is going to be done about it'. Whether any of the questions could be classed as 'decent' would be down to individual interpretation :)