Boucaud

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Alan

Spent the last 28 minutes just watching Boucaud. Disgraceful lack of effort, hiding from the game. That's our captain.
mickeyblue

good for you, problem is i spent the first part of the season watching it
but we finished 9th!
Alan

He made no tackles or aerial challenges.
lupins

Get off the bandwagon I imagine you were one of the idiots booing him when he came on
Adrian

Oh, looks like everyone should only have ever the same opinion as lupins when it Boucaud now.
lupins

No you can like him or not that's your opinion the point I was making related to booing your own players on
mickeyblue

yep i did cartwheels when he came on well there was room
but we finished 9th!
Grimsweeper

an abject display from a captain that doesnt care.

Not a JS player.

Not a dagger.
Diggerthedog

Here for another year.......
Don Beech 3

Thought it was the affection/rapport the fans have with him. Boooooooucard

On the 2nd goal did notice it was his mis placed pass that started their move but when they scored he went flying off at a couple of our players
Alan

lupins wrote:Get off the bandwagon I imagine you were one of the idiots booing him when he came on
Expressing my observations in a thread that I started immediately after the game is getting on a bandwagon?

I'm sorry if I don't bow down with affection for every hired hand who temporarily wears a Daggers shirt (paraphrasing David Mitchell in there).

Boucaud is the epitome of the problem within our squad: a club captain who has absolutely no fight in him. If you don't agree, you don't agree. That's not a problem, in fact it's a good thing, because this wagon is getting so crowded, what with the band and most of the sieve in it.
mickeyblue

tbh booing him when he came on is not on imo but i didnt applaud either. just says it all and fingers crossed someone takes him next season. maybe we could phone burnett to get him at pompey and do us a favour.
but we finished 9th!
stanton101

I personally don't like the bloke, I think he's been an awful captain and offers nothing on the pitch. But booing him really ain't on.
matt_drfc

Really don't agree with the booing at all, don't get how that benefits anyone. If you don't like him, fair enough, but booing before he's even kicked the ball? Come on.

I don't mind him as a player, but in the right team/system. Yeah he's not a Dagger, he's not gonna put crunching tackles in nor sprint from box to box, it's not his fault, he's just not that type of player, is that really worthy of getting booed? I'm not so sure.
mickeyblue

ooo ill be booing at last game of season but not before game, it be at end of game during the presentation of player of the year if i can be arsed to walk on the pitch.

may even bring a football so me and boys can show them how its done
but we finished 9th!