Boucaud

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
stanton101

Diggerthedog wrote:
stanton101 wrote:
Grimsweeper wrote:I think John Still is probably a better football manager than Wayne Burnett wouldnt we all agree?

John Still has won the conference 3 times. won promotion to league one with the daggers and held various other football league management positions.

Whats Wayne done?........................(get your bingo cards ready kids..ive got a card with numbers 9 and 14 on)
More experienced no doubting that one. But better, no not for me. The two of them have been equally piss poor in all departments, tactically naive, terrible in the transfer market, and both unable to muster any type of fight in the team to make it interesting for us fans. Like I said before one started the decline and the other finished it off.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Funny, I look at the league table and I'm not a bit amused. But then I look at our record signing Hawkins and he always brings a smile to my face.
NickMurphy

All Still could really do was rearrange the deck-chairs on the titanic. Fairly obvious we didn't have a massive pot of money to dip into during January, and if you have players that won't respond to two sets of methods from two different managers, the majority are either quite obviously not good enough (which is down to the former manager, sadly), or they lack the motivation/mentality to drag themselves out of it. Surely there's only so much that a manager coming in to this situation would have been able to do, regardless of who it was.
Adrian

Sorry Nick, it's quite obvious that Still could have easily reshaped the entire squad as soon as he arrived.
He had a whole month of transfer windows and a long queue of clubs desperate to pay fees for our players which he could have them spent on new players.
ARNU

I think its hilarious that all the WB haters who thought he was shite and useless,get their hero back,Johnny "cant do a thing wrong hoofball no responsibility" Still and then hes even ******** worse.Now that says to me I was right all along.Nobody could do any better with such tight budgets and constraints.And be fair,Johnny hoof had a few quid to chuck about at luton.

Js has had his day and it was a long time ago.I can smell coffee,can you ?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Adrian

I think it's boring that you still post the same tired old rubbish.
Isn't it time you found some new material?
Grimsweeper

I think its hilarious that all the WB haters who thought he was shite and useless,get their hero back,Johnny "cant do a thing wrong hoofball no responsibility" Still and then hes even ******** worse.Now that says to me I was right all along.Nobody could do any better with such tight budgets and constraints.And be fair,Johnny hoof had a few quid to chuck about at luton.
Wayne was (and probably still is) shite and useless.

He is reponsible for us being relegated (thank the board also)

yes, John is a hero and achieved great success at this club with the same budget and constraints as Burnett failed hoplessly with.

Why you continue to break your heart over Burnett is anyones guess.

ill be glad when he gets another job as manager in the football league (surely just a matter of time?) and you can toddle off and annoy them for a few years like you have done us.
stanton101

Adrian wrote:Sorry Nick, it's quite obvious that Still could have easily reshaped the entire squad as soon as he arrived.
He had a whole month of transfer windows and a long queue of clubs desperate to pay fees for our players which he could have them spent on new players.
Come on mate, a man with his talents, would've only needed two weeks at the most. Frankly I'm disappointed we never achieved a play off place.
ARNU

Adrian wrote:I think it's boring that you still post the same tired old rubbish.
C'mon Adrian all you do is criticise others posts,how about making a thread yourself ya moaner !
ARNU

Grimsweeper wrote:
Wayne was (and probably still is) shite and useless.

He is reponsible for us being relegated (thank the board also)

yes, John is a hero and achieved great success at this club with the same budget and constraints as Burnett failed hoplessly with.

Why you continue to break your heart over Burnett is anyones guess.

ill be glad when he gets another job as manager in the football league (surely just a matter of time?) and you can toddle off and annoy them for a few years like you have done us.
Im not saying he was great (WB) just that someone who you deem to be great is actually shite as well.Therefore its either they are both twats or just maybe the job is harder than you think.Js hasn't had a good season with us since 2010 by the way,he struggled for 2 years after relegation too.
stanton101

Shhhhhhh now, brush that one under the carpet, lively!
Adrian

ARNU wrote:
Adrian wrote:I think it's boring that you still post the same tired old rubbish.
C'mon Adrian all you do is criticise others posts,how about making a thread yourself ya moaner !
Firstly, no I don't
Secondly - I can't be bothered to start a thread just to have it taken over by your tired rubbish.
You do stick rigidly to your formula don't you
Step 1 - try to be clever
Step 2 - get caught out
Step 3 - claim you were on the wind up

Boring
ARNU

You're just an angry man full of rage over nothing. Who cares what I think anyway? Clearly you do which is funny cos I don't really give a shit, it's only football. I'm just amazed all these years later I can type out some old Bollox and you still react to it. I like to watch a bit of footy but do I really care what happens ? Honestly no !
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote:You're just an angry man full of rage over nothing. Who cares what I think anyway? Clearly you do which is funny cos I don't really give a shit, it's only football. I'm just amazed all these years later I can type out some old Bollox and you still react to it. I like to watch a bit of footy but do I really care what happens ? Honestly no !
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

West Ham chuckle bros are having a good go in this thread.
Adrian

ARNU wrote:You're just an angry man full of rage over nothing. Who cares what I think anyway? Clearly you do which is funny cos I don't really give a shit, it's only football. I'm just amazed all these years later I can type out some old Bollox and you still react to it. I like to watch a bit of footy but do I really care what happens ? Honestly no !
Blimey, a double whammy of following the formula and rolling out some of your really old material.
You should have gone for the hat trick and had a rant about drunk drivers.
mickeyblue

i read forum alot and nobody has said anything about still being the messiah or clear of blame etc ive read lots of same people saying crap tho
but we finished 9th!