Grim

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Live from the game: this is the grimmest shit I've ever had to watch ever .
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
bloke down the pub

Don't go then .
mickeyblue

share your pain arnu

utter dire and how some of these will find clubs will be beyond me.

other than the keeper everyone else was well shit
but we finished 9th!
Pondfield Dagger

if only we scored that chance when there was no keeper in the goal, saved on the line by defender.

where was player of season contender Passley? cousins deserves it after the last 2 games...15 saves..
dagger4eva

Agreed!

That was probably grimmer a 90 mins than I even envisaged.

Sieve has about 50 ppl left in it by the 88th min

Cant wait for Crawley haha
ARNU

At least the manager didn't have to watch it.Not even fighting for pride now.Richards couldn't get off quick enough,embarrassed probably.Cash Doidge and Cousins gave it a good go,3 against 11 they was never gonna win.Poor poor performance otherwise,even Costa's aint taking on now so I don't know where most of them will be next season.Dire awful dross !
Alan

I heard that Richards' achilles snapped.
NBDag

Richards has to go. He's one of those players that just have the curse of being constantly injured. Have nothing against him when he does play, but he's not worth keeping if he's constantly on a stretcher.
Chigwellian

If it's his Achilles, then he will miss most of next season anyway
BarkingRambo

It was quite sad seeing him so angry with what had happened. He knew the moment he went down that it was over for him. Shame because he seemed to be getting stuck in a bit till then, it didn't always work out true but he was trying
redboy

If I had bought something for £20 today from a shop that performed as badly as that I'd demand a refund. Another shambolic display, how they only managed 2, god only knows. Last game v Crawley, just let the fans in for free as a gesture towards the dross that has been served up all season.
stanton101

redboy wrote:If I had bought something for £20 today from a shop that performed as badly as that I'd demand a refund. Another shambolic display, how they only managed 2, god only knows. Last game v Crawley, just let the fans in for free as a gesture towards the dross that has been served up all season.
Would be a nice gesture mate but the majority of fans have season tickets, so they really don't give two ****** about us ordinary blokes. That might change next season when gates of under a thousand are the norm. And after what I heard tonight they can go ****** themselves too.
IanC

We won't have many gates under a thousand as we didn't last time we was in the conference.oh ****** now you made me say it,I meant the 5th tier.We do ok our gates will take care of themselves.
ARNU

IanC wrote:We won't have many gates under a thousand as we didn't last time we was in the conference.oh ****** now you made me say it,I meant the 5th tier.We do ok our gates will take care of themselves.
I'm sure you are right IanC but your post reeks of the same complacency the club are guilty of. I was so fed up last night I am definitely considering giving these lot a miss for a while especially if the manager can't even bare to watch them. I even launched my chips into the bin as the caterers have give up as well.I saw nothing to give me any encouragement for next season. I was actually ready to go home at half time. I wish I had.
NBDag

Encouragement for next season is that more than half of the team last night won't be here next year!