Grim

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
steeevooo

NBDag wrote:Richards has to go. He's one of those players that just have the curse of being constantly injured. Have nothing against him when he does play, but he's not worth keeping if he's constantly on a stretcher.
In fairness we have been mightily unlucky with Richards in the injury respect - these are his total appearance figures prior to this season:
2014-15: 50 apps
2013-14: 49 apps
2012-13: 45 apps
2011-12: 48 apps
2010-11: 51 apps
2009-10: 44 apps

So whilst things can be levied at him, to say that he has the curse of being constantly injured is one of the few things that you can't really say!
DI Mike Dashwood

Leave it out Steveoooooooo, fancy throwing actual facts into the debate.

Wayne should have known he was going to get three bad injuries in a season, and that is the end of it.
NBDag

I'm not talking about previous seasons am I? And I've never said that Wayne shouldn't have signed him. Don't get how you got that from what I've said? Strange...
But he's picked up 3 pretty serious injuries in one season, and when it starts, it rarely stops.
steeevooo

Saying that a player is "constantly injured" would tend to imply that, well, a player is constantly injured. Richards has been unlucky in picking up a couple of serious injuries this season, but the fact that he has played 44+ games a season for the past 6 seasons would tend to lend itself to a player that has rarely been injured in his career as opposed to being a player that is "constantly injured".
mickeyblue

i blame the the lady physio, nope tommo its his thought, if he employed hairy arsed ugly fella's then nobody would be on treatment table
but we finished 9th!
Diggerthedog

Regardless of injuries Richards is crap, my opinion.
NBDag

steeevooo wrote:Saying that a player is "constantly injured" would tend to imply that, well, a player is constantly injured. Richards has been unlucky in picking up a couple of serious injuries this season, but the fact that he has played 44+ games a season for the past 6 seasons would tend to lend itself to a player that has rarely been injured in his career as opposed to being a player that is "constantly injured".
Right ok then, so sorry to have used an embellishment! What a horrible thing that everyone does on a daily basis for me to do. But to keep you from running to my mum and getting me in trouble for telling porkies- let's change that to "become one of those players" or even "probably will be constantly injured". It doesn't change what I'm trying to say...
Chigwellian

Anyone got a spare dummy :)
Grimsweeper

I thought Richards was the only player fit to wear the shirt.......when he was fit.
ARNU

For what it's worth he's been ******** useless when he has played. Wayne dropped him he was so pants. The game I see gutteridge play in he was so shit I thought he was Richards.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Chigwellian

I actually thought Gutteridge was MOM in the game before he went off injured
ARNU

Chigwellian wrote:I actually thought Gutteridge was MOM in the game before he went off injured
He may well have been but that would not have been too difficult.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !