Next season

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Next season how much do you think a season ticket will be?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
OBD

I was talking about this with the missus earlier.

Part of me is expecting a price freeze to keep sales high. Part of me is expecting a rise to recoup some of the money lost dropping out of the league.

At a guess, £249 for a terrace ticket.
@OfficialBigDave
stanton101

Too ******** much to watch that hoof ball merchants team that's for sure.
dagger4eva

Apparantly the conference has a minimum price and our current early bird price is below that figure.

No-one fancy us going on an 8 game winning streak to get ourselves safe then?? Hahahaha
mickeyblue

Should be frozen

Intact should be ****** free lol
but we finished 9th!
Dagdale

Next season to me and I guess many others can't come quick enough, I just wish I could exactly put me finger on why its got so miserable watching daggers this term, I know its a combination of many factors, but truthfully now I'm getting fed up of hearing how we should of had this, got that and how dire unlucky we were, is there a magnet behind the visiting goalkeeper because chance after chance even with 'an open goal' just evaporates and goes AWOL and were still back to where we started-in the shit. Well on the question of ticketing next term if they're allowed to do it definitely revert back to the £174 S/T or so around that mark (8 quid something a match) after all unless we get a really fine start how can anybody in their right frame of my mind pay 17 to 20 quid pay on the day. Just hope we start seeing a load of newbies and one or two more experienced guys out there wearing the shirt again with much pride and playing their hearts out so we can start building some atmosphere up down the Vic again and going home bloody happy!
OBD

dagger4eva wrote:Apparantly the conference has a minimum price and our current early bird price is below that figure.
According to BBC Sport, Eastleigh do a season ticket for £120.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/34517473
@OfficialBigDave
Chigwellian

I'm afraid Thommo has taken some of the supporters for granted, especially the season ticket holders.
Like I said midway through this season, staying away as a form of protest doesn't achieve much as the club has already been paid.
In thommo's eyes, that's all he is concerned with, not with the amount of support on the terrace.

Next season, I won't be getting one, and the reasons are that I normally miss about 5 games a season.. I'd rather keep my money in my pocket as long as I can instead of giving it the bloke who holds the people who are the life of this club in disdain.

Maybe then he may listen
ARNU

Far be it for me to be at all controversial but how has Thommo taken anyone for granted ? We support statistically the 2nd or worst team in the league in a sport nobody can guarantee we'll ever win at. It's £8 -£9 to stand and watch them if you buy your st early. If that's too much for you then really you should question whether you should be spending that amount of money on a frivolity like football anyway. I'd imagine they get the season-ticket money in early so it gives them an idea of what sort of budget they have. Looking at our team for the last year obviously not that much. Maybe what you should do is have a second team to go and support occasionally like West Ham for instance then you can have the best of both worlds like me.
mickeyblue

west ham best of both worlds?
now you are talking bollocks
but we finished 9th!
SUSSEX DAGGER

Just another fluke season , like the last two ,all those late goals not only in our games but in others have cost us , the same kind of late goals that elevated us in to a false position the past two years , oh know sorry don't work in reverse does it .

Stick with it Boys and Girls as Tony Blair promised us Things can only get better.
Chigwellian

ARNU wrote:Far be it for me to be at all controversial but how has Thommo taken anyone for granted ? We support statistically the 2nd or worst team in the league in a sport nobody can guarantee we'll ever win at. It's £8 -£9 to stand and watch them if you buy your st early. If that's too much for you then really you should question whether you should be spending that amount of money on a frivolity like football anyway. I'd imagine they get the season-ticket money in early so it gives them an idea of what sort of budget they have. Looking at our team for the last year obviously not that much. Maybe what you should do is have a second team to go and support occasionally like West Ham for instance then you can have the best of both worlds like me.
I can afford to pay on a match by match basis, which given the amount of games I'm force to miss, works out roughly the same.
Where did I say it was too much for me to pay? You completely missed my point.
ARNU

Sorry chigwellian my bad. Read your post again properly this time. Not totally sure why Thommo has taken you for granted though. At worst it's a mutually beneficial transaction . You pay your money surely knowing full well what tripe may be on offer. I also missed a few this season so may well do it your way next season. Might give the last few games a swerve now.