The big news, as it happens....

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mike the Dagger

http://www.daggers.co.uk/news/article/d ... 11648.aspx

"As we approach Easter, now is the perfect time to get your Daggers Easter Egg."

Going down well this year!
stanton101

They're having a ******** laugh ain't they? Everything's going to shit with the club, but you can still buy a ******** egg ffs!!!
Perhaps they'll give away ostrich eggs, that way they can stuff a shirt inside them!
ThatRoundThing

Or a bucket of Thommo sand. Ideal for burying your heads in :lol:
Diggerthedog

Bought one last year it is awful Chocolate melts when its in a fridge, bit like some of our players proper melts.
admin
Site Admin

This is such a pointless point of discussion
ARNU

Maybe John still could sit on one and wait till it hatches into a lovely chocolate teapot. He could then put it up front with Jody Jones while everybody else hoofs it up into the air all game. Then we could test the well known saying.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
leewilson

Easter is coming up.

The club are trying to sell Easter Eggs

What's the problem?
DI Mike Dashwood

Have to agree. People moan at the Club when they don't try to do different things commercially, then dig them out when they do!!!

It feels like some people just want to criticise everything the Club is doing at the moment.
bloke down the pub

ARNU wrote:Maybe John still could sit on one and wait till it hatches into a lovely chocolate teapot. He could then put it up front with Jody Jones while everybody else hoofs it up into the air all game. Then we could test the well known saying.
Dont like him ,do you . Speaks highly of you.......Nob.
Auntie Merge

Mike the Dagger wrote:http://www.daggers.co.uk/news/article/d ... 11648.aspx

"As we approach Easter, now is the perfect time to get your Daggers Easter Egg."

Don't knock them.

I bought one last time they had they the old logo on.
I ate the chocolate before kick off and I use the mug at work.
However, the mug isn't of the same quality as my old Dagenham focal mug which is still in use.
The glazing has cracked inside due to it not being able to cope with the temperature of boiling water.
But I guess that is what the person buying these for the club thinks - that low quality means people will buy twice. In my case I won't buy again until the quality improves.
ARNU

bloke down the pub wrote:
ARNU wrote:Maybe John still could sit on one and wait till it hatches into a lovely chocolate teapot. He could then put it up front with Jody Jones while everybody else hoofs it up into the air all game. Then we could test the well known saying.
Go and play on the railway.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
bloke down the pub

ARNU wrote:
bloke down the pub wrote:
Go and play on the railway.

Nob
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Oh my god has it come to this
dave seagull

Auntie Merge wrote:
Mike the Dagger wrote:http://www.daggers.co.uk/news/article/d ... 11648.aspx

Don't knock them.

I bought one last time they had they the old logo on.
I ate the chocolate before kick off and I use the mug at work.
However, the mug isn't of the same quality as my old Dagenham focal mug which is still in use.
The glazing has cracked inside due to it not being able to cope with the temperature of boiling water.
But I guess that is what the person buying these for the club thinks - that low quality means people will buy twice. In my case I won't buy again until the quality improves.
Are we talking Easter Eggs or Season Tickets?