Conference next year - who stays???

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
daggersjeff

There will obviously be a clear out in the summer, as well as all the loanees going back to their parent clubs as no one is going to want to play in the Conference.

These are the ones I want to see gone before we kick a ball next season:-
Nosworthy
Boucaud
McClure
Hines
Jones
Widdowson

O'Brien is out of contract in May, so cant see him staying. JC I'd keep on as a player/coach.

I'm open minded on the rest of the squad, but we do need a strong CAPTAIN, something we've been lacking this season.
Mark

I'm not sure many of them will be retained.

I'd probably keep O'Brien Labadie and Hemmings if we can. Possibly Doidge for sheer determination even though he can't finish. The rest can go take a hike.
stanton101

I'd keep.
Labadie
O'Brien
Passley
Raymond
Hemmings
Doidge

The rest can leave.
DaggerJoel11

I'd take either keeper as well as Passley, Hemmings, McClure, Doidge, Richards, Guttridge and Labadie. I'd be very surprised if players like Boucaud find other football league clubs.
Last edited by DaggerJoel11 on Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
ARNU

Start over again.Otherwise you'll all be bleating about a player being Waynes if hes on the bench when we lose.

Anyone any good will be gone that's for sure.So probably Labadie and the keepers might be off.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
daggersjeff

I'd like to see O'Brien stay, but I'm sure he will want to carry on in the League.
I'd also like to see us keep hold of Worrall, but like Ayo, he'll want to break into the Championship/League one scenario.

On a positive front, I have a minimum of 11 new grounds to attend!!! ;)
Adrian

I'd keep:
Doidge - at a lower level and with a team creating more, I think he'll chip in a fair share of goals
Hawkins - would like to see what he can do after a full pre-season
Raymond - have seen so little of him, would like to just see if he's any good or not
Jones - might as well keep him and see if he progresses
Cousins or O'Brien - not really fussed which but we'll need one of them

Maybes:
Dikamona - but he needs someone with a bit of experience and nous alongside him
Passley - he's ok
Richards - not seen enough say either way
Guttridge - not seen enough to say either way
Hoyte - but he probably won't want to drop that low

Get rid:
The rest
ARNU

Adrian wrote:I'd keep:
Doidge - at a lower level and with a team creating more, I think he'll chip in a fair share of goals
Raymond - have seen so little of him, would like to just see if he's any good or not

Maybes:
Passley - he's ok

Get rid:
The rest
Blimey even Adrians keeping Wayne Burnett players.

Biggest wastes of space we have are:
Richards ,Gutteridge, Mc Clure,Baucard,Sorry but you'd have to say Cureton this season too and Nosworthy.Cant see much point in Jody jones to be honest but accept he can get better with a few dinners in him.Too lightweight right now.Hemming seems to have actually died.Was very good now not sure if he even deserves a start.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Adrian

ARNU wrote:
Adrian wrote:I'd keep:

Maybes:
Passley - he's ok

Get rid:
The rest
Blimey even Adrians keeping Wayne Burnett players.

Biggest wastes of space we have are:
Richards ,Gutteridge, Mc Clure,Baucard,Sorry but you'd have to say Cureton this season too and Nosworthy.Cant see much point in Jody jones to be honest but accept he can get better with a few dinners in him.Too lightweight right now.Hemming seems to have actually died.Was very good now not sure if he even deserves a start.
It's almost like there isn't this irrational dislike of everything related to him that you think there is, isn't it?
It was pretty predictable that you'd pick out Richards, Guttridge and McClure, although how you've managed to come to a conclusion on Gutteridge in 2 starts is beyond.
When was Hemmings every very good? He's the least rubbish Ashley we've got, but that's about it.
mickeyblue

id keep obrien, clevid, jones, doidge, passley, raymond, cureton, guttridge, conners,hawkins,

pretty simple really we need a new team
but we finished 9th!
RayleighDagger1986

For me, it has to be
O'Brian
Passley
Labadie
Raymond
Doidge

Gutteridge 18month contract so likely to stay

But I'd also like to see a new management team with Cureton involved
Richie

O'Brien,

Passley,
Clevid,
New CB,
Connors

Labadie
Guttridge

Hemmings
New Attacking Mid
Jones

Doidge.

Think that 11 would be decent at Conference level tbf. Would expect Labadie to get a better offer though and possibly Passley too.
Mark

Passley is probably one of the better performers but I'd be surprised if he got a league club. He switches off too much and lacks a bit of bravery. Not saying he shirk like some of them but he seems worried about being clattered on aerial balls especially.
admin
Site Admin

I'd just start scratch. Anyone decent won't stay and weaker players I'm not interested in anyway. Only exceptions might be someone like Doidge, I'd keep him on. It's a big jump between league 2 and the conference so good players won't stay as they want to be part of the 92
SUSSEX DAGGER

Out of this lot

Two G K
Passley
Doidge
Labadie
Raymond
Gutteridge ( brought in as a leader and somebody to kick ass , next Captain )
Hawkins. ( don't think the cheque has cleared yet on what is OUR RECORD SIGNING and the Gaffer obviously
rates him. Unfair therefore to judge him until the Manager has a chance to select the players
around him, at the moment at times they don't look on the same wavelength.
Hemmings

What I want to see in

That geezer in the Space Station as we need some one who will see a lot of the ball
Christsin Barbarnard just to see if the rest other then Cureton and the current loanees ever did have a heart