stanton101

One down already. :cry:
Sagres

4th Minute Penalty
stanton101

Two down, we're ******
A S dagger97

Goodnight
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
DaggerJoel11

Awful start and way to defend three consecutive clean sheets. Lose this and we're definitely down.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
DaggerJoel11

York ahead. Feel so sorry for those that travelled.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
ARNU

All Wayne Burnetts fault. No way is this John stills fault . He won a game at home don't you know. We got him next year as well Woop Woop Woop Woop!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
stanton101

DaggerJoel11 wrote:York ahead. Feel so sorry for those that travelled.
I'd jump the train now if I were them, this will only get worse.
stanton101

2-1 play offs beckon
stanton101

Nothing like a like for like substitution Doidge off Bambi on, Hemmings off chambers on, this bloke is ******** priceless. 3-1, defend lads defend keep the score down. Ffs!!
Pondfield Dagger

Stevenage lost, teams above them yeovil, newport, morecambe all won.

Stevenage our only hope of catching...9 point gap with 10 games to go...
Alan

ARNU wrote:All Wayne Burnetts fault. No way is this John stills fault . He won a game at home don't you know. We got him next year as well Woop Woop Woop Woop!
13 points from 22 games, boucaud as captain, no home wins. That's what Wayne left behind. Still has not done brilliantly, but he's done better and I'd rather see him rebuild in the conference than carry on as we were under Burnett.
mickeyblue

its a mixture of burnett and the twat that gave him a new contract.

end of last season we should of said thanks for your efforts wayne, but no thanks

took a month or so to decide on next manager and we might have survived.

saying that he got the job on the back off nearly getting relegated
but we finished 9th!
stanton101

I would have looked elsewhere, not much difference between Burnett and still, both are quite awful imo.
ARNU

Alan wrote:
ARNU wrote:All Wayne Burnetts fault. No way is this John stills fault . He won a game at home don't you know. We got him next year as well Woop Woop Woop Woop!
13 points from 22 games, boucaud as captain, no home wins. That's what Wayne left behind. Still has not done brilliantly, but he's done better and I'd rather see him rebuild in the conference than carry on as we were under Burnett.
Stills done better How ?

Anyway my point all along is that WB or whoever manages daggers has a difficult job.Trouble is all the shit people want to blame on Burnett is happening to John still too.Neither manager is useless but you've all backed yourself into a corner solely blaming Wayne.Alex Ferguson,Mourinho and Pep Guadiolla would all finish 24th here.

Still or Burnett would probably storm the league below or the one below that,the club by virtue of its poverty would make any manager look shite.That is whats happening here.And that's why you should cut WB some slack.Unless of course we are on route to finish 9th and ******** dull as arseholes hoofball lights your fire.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !