Easter games postponed

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Lcbdagger

No ideal as we could be well adrift over that period...

On the plus side, congrats to Clevid for the call up!
Kevin

Lcbdagger wrote:No ideal as we could be well adrift over that period...
We already are well adrift!! :shock:
stanton101

Not ideal, for the fans, but may help with the injury situation we have at the moment. Just hope we can win Saturday and get something from Oxford otherwise it'll be all immaterial anyway.
admin
Site Admin

Well this is annoying, I booked train tickets for Luton and booked days off work this.
Mike the Dagger

admin wrote:Well this is annoying, I booked train tickets for Luton and booked days off work this.
That is what you get for supporting a team full of International superstars...
SUSSEX DAGGER

stanton101 wrote:Not ideal, for the fans, but may help with the injury situation we have at the moment. Just hope we can win Saturday and get something from Oxford otherwise it'll be all immaterial anyway.

Well if Stevenage and Hartlepool were to lose both games it will at least give us something to take dead aim at and a mini break time of year can't do no harm surely ?
Mike the Dagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
stanton101 wrote:Not ideal, for the fans, but may help with the injury situation we have at the moment. Just hope we can win Saturday and get something from Oxford otherwise it'll be all immaterial anyway.

Well if Stevenage and Hartlepool were to lose both games it will at least give us something to take dead aim at and a mini break time of year can't do no harm surely ?
We already don't have a game on the 2nd April.
admin
Site Admin

By the way any have any idea when these games are going to be played now. Would be nice to know soon so fans can make arrangements. Also it's going to hinder any glimmer of survival chances as its going to mean a lot of games close together
Diggerthedog

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:

The only harm it wont do is we now wont be relegated by the 1st of April. It is possible we could be 15-20 points behind after that weekend.
ARNU

Surely this is a good thing. We will have a better idea of what we have to do and if results go in our favour while we aren't playing this might just psychologically give us an advantage and a boost.Hartlepools games in hand must have that effect on them...if you see what I mean.Plus the already mentioned injuries list might well all get better and be available to play.

You've dodged a bullet if you don't go luton by the way...total Shite hole.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
DaggerJoel11

I must say I'm really disappointed with this. I was intending to go Luton Town but now it's a Tuesday that's not possible. Also, the easter games present a great opportunity to get six points and build momentum, which I'm sure teams around us will do, but now we've lost that. Boucaud, Hoyte and Dikamona are hardly integral to the club so I don't see the need to do this at all.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
stanton101

ARNU wrote:Surely this is a good thing. We will have a better idea of what we have to do and if results go in our favour while we aren't playing this might just psychologically give us an advantage and a boost.Hartlepools games in hand must have that effect on them...if you see what I mean.Plus the already mentioned injuries list might well all get better and be available to play.

You've dodged a bullet if you don't go luton by the way...total Shite hole.
Yep, no two ways about it, it's a proper toilet right enough.
Lcbdagger

Sad times when so many are saying genuinely they were looking forward to a trip to Luton!! One trip I certainly won't miss in non league
admin
Site Admin

Lcbdagger wrote:Sad times when so many are saying genuinely they were looking forward to a trip to Luton!! One trip I certainly won't miss in non league
Never said I was looking forward to it, just saying I was going and I'm annoyed my plans have been changed