Easter games postponed

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
The Romford Dagger

stanton101 wrote:
ARNU wrote:Surely this is a good thing. We will have a better idea of what we have to do and if results go in our favour while we aren't playing this might just psychologically give us an advantage and a boost.Hartlepools games in hand must have that effect on them...if you see what I mean.Plus the already mentioned injuries list might well all get better and be available to play.

You've dodged a bullet if you don't go luton by the way...total Shite hole.
Yep, no two ways about it, it's a proper toilet right enough.
I've heard it's the biggest shithole of the 92 grounds in the footy league and prem.
stanton101

I wouldn't say it's the biggest shithole, but it's definitely in the top one!
Mark

Typical. Can't go to either now. Morecambe on 5th April.
SUSSEX DAGGER

So sorry for the Geordie Boys , second time this year they have spent money on Train fares and then seen the game called off.

If anybody from the Club read this I hope you can do something for these lads.
dagger4eva

Don't be stupid - the club couldn't care a toss.

They would much rather worry about the "INTERNATIONAL CAREERS" of 3 pretty much no-mark players when it finds itself dropping out the Football League.

If only these kind of things could be brought up at a Fans Forum.............. oh!! ;)
SUSSEX DAGGER

dagger4eva wrote:Don't be stupid - the club couldn't care a toss.

They would much rather worry about the "INTERNATIONAL CAREERS" of 3 pretty much no-mark players when it finds itself dropping out the Football League.

If only these kind of things could be brought up at a Fans Forum.............. oh!! ;)
Is there not going to be one then D4E

There is only one thing is mere mortals can do then that is to make you aware of any gripes and perhaps you could raise them next time you are sharing a Prawn Sandwich.

Pass the Port old chap
dagger4eva

Well the 2nd one of the season is usually held during the February and given were almost halfway through March now I'd suspect not.

Of course it has absolutely nothing to do with being rock bottom of the FL .....

I'm quite partial to a drop of Port as it goes so I'm up for that. Chin Chin !!
Adrian

dagger4eva wrote:Don't be stupid - the club couldn't care a toss.

The club doesn't get any choice in the players being called up does it?
I'd question what the point is of national teams that have to pick players from the worst team in the Football League, but that's a different matter.
dagger4eva

And add to that... 2 of which can barely even get a look in at a start for said worst team.