OK hands up...

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Lcbdagger

... who else thought we'd had it after the missed penalty given the way or Home matches have gone this season??

Brilliant result today boys, tempered slightly by other results including a last minute Yeovil winner.

The win was certainly due but fair play for pulling it out against a team battling to stay up themselves rather than a mid table side
AVincelotFlyingLeap

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
Auntie Merge

Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home Dagenham won at home
Paul from Barking

I don't believe it.....
SUSSEX DAGGER

If we had a bit of pace up top I think we would have won a minute. The only time we put the burners on ,goal and the only way we were not going to win was if we done something stupid which of course we did, the clearest handball that I saw 100 yards away that luckily the ref or assistant did not from only feet away.

Would have been a total injustice not to have won and the better team did.

Oh somebody have a word in young Hawkins, it's not only cheating it's bloody embarrassing.

The monkey is off the back , let's hope they are like busses and we follow up on Tuesday.
Last edited by SUSSEX DAGGER on Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
matt_drfc

About ******** time. Not getting carried away but every player involved should be proud of themselves, could see the relief/joy at the final whistle. Go again Tuesday! Let's put a run together now.
speedy

Puzzled by the substitution of Doidge today, didn't seem to do much wrong to be replaced by bambi Hawkins. As Sussex said what an embarrassment trying to win a penalty. Mind you when we get penalties we miss them.
Well a wins a win so let's hope it really is the start of good things.
NBDag

As Matt said- really could see how much this meant to the players. Especially Hemmings, bloke looked so pumped up after JP's goal. Credit to all the players who came over to the sieve after the game too.

Whoever had the drum should keep taking it. Don't know why they stayed behind the goal after the penalty though.

Bring on Tuesday
The Romford Dagger

I was telling people at Ipswich about Daggers when I saw we were winning on my phone.

Great result. People around me were willing the daggers and ipswich on simultaneously which was interesting.

BELIEVE!
stanton101

I must admit I could see us ******** it up after labs had fluffed the penalty, but we stuck at it and deserved the win. I'm also baffled as to why Doidge keeps having to make way for bambi, very puzzling indeed. And who gave Muldoon motm!
SUSSEX DAGGER

stanton101 wrote:I must admit I could see us ******** it up after labs had fluffed the penalty, but we stuck at it and deserved the win. I'm also baffled as to why Doidge keeps having to make way for bambi, very puzzling indeed. And who gave Muldoon motm!
Couple of head scratchers

Thought Ruchards had his best game and was mom to me.

Not saying Hawkins should not have come on but when the York had trouble dealing with Doidge the last thing they wanted was a second big man just surprised that he did not leave both on.

Still think that they would never have coped with pace and surprised that Jones was not given his head at some stage , the game looked Taylor made for him .

We are at last starting to look a bit together at the back 1 goal in three games is a big improvement we have a chance if we keep that ratio up then survival is very much still on.

One thing I am certain of us if we play York next season then we are going down , at least as A Dagger we can see a chink of light where is I am certain after seeing them today one place is filled .
Now Hartlepool got a win today which is a blow but all of a sudden a win on Tuesdat and we can see Stevenage to take dead aim at.
Sagres

Stevenage are eight points clear of the drop zone, looking at their fixtures would be very surprised if they pick up any points in the next three games - Keep the faith!!
Anthog

Great win Daggers, let's hope more wins follow.

I kept checking your score while I was at the Everton game. Unlike us you never threw it away.

Keep going and believe.
ARNU

Right so I get that this was a must win pressure game. But up till the penalty (which I left right after) I don't think I've ever watched a more monotonous game of hoof ball in my life. I had actually had enough five minutes before the penalty and had started to leave early and when labadie missed it that was it for me. I just thought wouldn't it be nice to go home. I am astounded Muldoon got mom, for me he was awful today. What I saw today was probably a world record for the ball being up in the air and I was fed up thru out. Glad we won though and hope this can spur us on. Technically I still haven't seen us win at home this season I'm not sure we were any better than York today.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Mark

I really don't get you ARNU. I'm not entirely sure you're being serious.

We were much the better side and deserved to win. We created chances. We attacked with purpose and defended well. What do you want? Pretty passing with no purpose?