Notts County Away

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

Dare anyone predict a win here? Is anyone going except Sussex?

Is it getting to the stage where out life support machine of football league status should be turned off?

Knowing us we will win to allow that glimmer of hope as I understand Notts are in turmoil.

I think we win either smash and grab a result or get hammered.

4-0 to County with 23 Daggers present.
The Romford Dagger

0-0

31 away fans out of 6483
ThatRoundThing

Notts C to win 9/10 Bet VIC or Betfred.
Richie

Midweek, away, fairly long trip. We seem to win these games more often than most other types.

3-1 win
Kevin

15-0 win for Notts County.

Sussex to get locked in a service station toilet en route.
Dagdale

Heading up early tomorrow and night over in a Premier, a couple of days off work, mad I know but fancied this one from day one as not set foot in Meadow Lane, and I know another trio staying over too, plus I believe a few regulars who do the club coach are mobbing up, so you never know we may have a bit of a banter going. I really believe of all games that we are dying on- this one and Hartlepool in a couple of weeks time are the ones we may come good. Most of us agree even before this season's disaster at home were cut out more of an away side and County have been spinning a bit out of control lately, feel more confident just hope wing service comes good at last, and Doidge plays, who with is anybodies guess.
ARNU

My son is going.Obviously got a touch of masochism in him. Booked the day off work.Nutter !
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
stanton101

Notts County 1-0 Daggers

And the conference draws ever nearer.
IanC

Yep me too,I'll be there.Leaving straight from work about 2.00 driving up on me Todd,prob go our fav wither spoons by canal.After game short ride to Stafford to see mum and dad and get some r and r and home late we'd night.Safe journeys one and all and come on you daggers!
daggersjeff

1-0 win Doidge
Too little too late!!
grumpy old git

Very negative on the notts county forum, if we get a quick goal judging by their comments their crowd will probably turn on them.
DaggerJoel11

Judging by past seasons, this is exactly the kind of game we could win. We were unlucky not to beat them back in September and I believe if we strike within the first twenty minutes, we could nick a 1-0.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
mickeyblue

daggers win 2-0
but we finished 9th!
RampantDuke

All credit to anyone who is going tonight. Quite frankly if this mob were playing in my back garden at the moment I would probably draw the curtains. Loyal daggers - the Duke salutes you!
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
Mike the Dagger

I'm guessing we will be in red tonight as the away kit is too close to their stripes, so no chance.

We have only won once in the "surrender" badge. It is cursed.