So Next Season.............

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mike the Dagger

Looking forward to a home win (perhaps).
bloke down the pub

ARNU wrote:
leewilson wrote:Say goodbye to one or two tag alongs.
Do you really think any of them have stayed after the last 4 seasons ?

Am I a tag along ? LOL!!
YEP.
ARNU

bloke down the pub wrote:
ARNU wrote:
leewilson wrote:Say goodbye to one or two tag alongs.
Do you really think any of them have stayed after the last 4 seasons ?

Am I a tag along ? LOL!!
YEP.
:lol:
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Woodford Dagger

Having rows with new firms. Already steamed through mob in league 2.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Well the only comfort from Saturday I took was that Yeovil don't look like winning to many more games .

Can we muster 10 points more then them.

Can we muster 7 mores points then York or even 9 more then Hartlepool .

Still think there is an unexpected twist and let's hope it starts tomorrow night.

Ok we were not cut adrift but was we not In this position about 4 years ago when the equivelant week we found ourselves bottom of the League after getting thumped 4 nil away at Swindon when Paul Benson was the standout player on the pitch.

If we can find a way then this discussion becomes academic.

Suppose my worst fear is drawing Bognor away in the trophy.

The beat thing I am looking forward to is to start the season knowing that we are not going to be involved in relegation scrap, this fear was put to bed when I saw a very poor Altringham team put to the sword by Bognor only last month, let me assure everybody if that lot can amass thirty four points then we are going to have to be absoloutely woefull next season to go even further down the pan.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Hopefully seeing a few more kids from the academy come through.

There being, in general, a bit less pressure on every decision made by manager/chairman/centre half.

Nice new font on the back of the shirts.

Already run out of things. It's going to be terrible at first but we'll have to get used to it
daggersjeff

GET RID OF THE BLOODY "SURRENDER" BADGE!!!
BarkingRambo

There could be a positive in the number of local...ish games we might have next year.

From the Conference we have Braintree, Dover, Woking, Aldershot, Bromley, Eastleigh (well its nearer than half the clubs in the Conference), possibly Boreham Wood, I reckon Welling are pretty much down now so won't include them. From Conference South there is probably Ebbsfleet and one of Sutton, Maidstone, Dartford, Margate. At the moment Solihull have a good chance of winning the Conference North so thats only Birmingham.

Means a lot of returning ex players / management if they stay on the books at their clubs: Edgar, Strevens, Midson, Saah, Hill, Caprice, Dennis, Goldberg, Cunnington, Doe, Howell, Porter, Miles, Palmer, Lewis, Shields. A lot of them only played a couple of games in failed loan spells but still its going a year of saying 'but he never played like that when he was with us'.
Bluenose

Although I have never seen them play or ever been to the ground, I was actually born and bred in Solihull, so that will be an awkward one for me.
Their ground is the former Birmingham City training ground where I used to go and collect autographs in the late sixties. You can all stay at my mum's old house that weekend if you like
Diggerthedog

http://www.onefootballforum.co.uk/index ... 31/page-61

See this page for the likely away crowds at the Vic next season. 7 teams might average over 200 next season and out of them 7 at least 2 will not probably be in the same division.

I hope planning is underway for the TBS.