All Waynes fault.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
mickeyblue

arnu mate happy bday

now bugger off from this forum and go out enjoy yourself!
but we finished 9th!
ARNU

mickeyblue wrote:arnu mate happy bday

now bugger off from this forum and go out enjoy yourself!

Cheers mate.And yes I should be doing something else right now LOL!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Adrian

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:This is all very pointless.

We were dire under Wayne and we have been dire under Still. The odds were stacked against Still because of what he was left with, BUT, he won two games with the players he was left with. Since he bought in 5 or 6 of his own, we haven't won!!! So can't really put all the blame at Wayne's door. Two young centre halves (who will both go on to be great players in their own right) playing together in a League Two relegation scrap is not working for starters!!!

Is Stilly best person to be in charge next season, absolutely, but that don't mean he is making all the right calls now.
How many games have we had Still players than Burnett. Any? Still has got stuff wrong, but the idea that makes what is happening not the fault of a manager who was still scrabbling around trying to find defenders after the season had started is laughable.
What choice is there with centre halves?
Nosworthy was awful. Dikamona isn't very good either.
admin
Site Admin

I've got to say, Lee Wilson has made an excellent point about the change in formation. When we had those few games playing 3-5-2 with Passley and Hemmings on the wings, we seemed to be getting results. It's not normally how I'd like to play but if it's getting a result, why change it? The way we have played the last couple of games, we have had no attacking width and that is one factor as to why we aren't creating much.
Adrian

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Take that as a no then DTD , cos at no time did he ever go 11 games without a win

9 points adrift and at least a dozen goals

Well done you have managed to find somebody worse then the bloke you so despised.

Even you have to admit there is more then a bit of I rony in it.
11 league games without a win from Northampton until Wimbledon says otherwise.

I haven't found anyone the board have, I did not want Still back here so wrong yet again. When you get over being wrong about Koko you may be able to move on with your life.

We're going down and really hope Still is not here next season who club needs a massive overhaul that includes the MD.
But there was a few Cup wins in between, so we never went 9 games without winning or lose five league games on the bounce.

And you all thought change the Manager and with his 5 /6 new players all would get better , instead they have got worse
Is this you beig fully behind he manager?
It's surprising you can see how anything is, with you head still so far up Burnett colon.
NBDag

ARNU wrote:Well now Ive stirred it all up a bit I would just like to say the whole point of the thread was just to coax out all those that were telling us that nothing could be worse than Wayne or anyone could do it better than Burnett......you were ******** wrong weren't ya LOL!!

This was just plain awful today and yeah we had a 30 minute spell in the first half where we were a bit better than an equally shit Yeovil but over the games entirety we were just worse yet again.You knew we would not win or even get an equaliser once Yeovil scored and you don't expect anything less than a defeat on Tuesday either do you ? Come on be honest.

I have to say my thoughts were nobody would do it much better if at all...you dont like it but I was right.

That aint to say WB was the saviour but he certainly got a harder ride than he deserved.
If you thought that nobody would do better than Burnett then why were you also calling for him to be sacked? Are you that much of a muppet that you think the board should just spent x amount of money on sacking him for no real change? Or are you just trying to make yourself feel like you're always right?
JFJBENSTEAD

The real villains are the board.

Complete lack of ambition and footballing nous. Thompson daren't do his walk arounds anymore!

Yesterday was the same as it has been for the last few years - big crowd (by our standards) and we were very poor.
RayleighDagger1986

I blame the board for ever giving WB a contract in the very first place. His tenure as caretaker when JS left didn't warrant a contract. Did we survive that season coz Barnet had a worse goal difference.
grumpy old git

This blame game is all very well but it is getting us nowhere. We have the players that we have and no amount of blaming past or present managers, coaches or the current squad will get us anywhere. The best we can do is get behind the team and hope for a miraculous change of fortune. COYD.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Is this you beig fully behind he manager?
It's surprising you can see how anything is, with you head still so far up Burnett colon.[/quote]

Suppose it is a bit harsh but just to show how much respect I have for the Man this is my schedule
For next Tuesday.

Get up st 5am to Go to work , finish at 2pm then Drive 220 miles to Nottingham.

If we even get as much as a posative result if it was a horse race they would be up in front of the stewards having to explain the vast improvement found in 4 days. The likely hood of Dagenham and Redbridge being a midweek coupon buster are at best very remote.

After enduring another painfull defeat I will then drive another 220 miles in the reverse direction
crash into bed about 2am in the morning . At 7 am I have to get up go to work to earn the money that I had spent the day before watching the team that many People dare to suggest are not even trying.

I will go through this priocess every weekend and some Tuesday's spending time and money on something I would remind that a lot of my fellow supporters dare to suggest on a team with no heart , no passion and no desire.
The funny thing is most of those who dare to suggest this have one thing in common, on Tuesday night they will all be doing the same as me.

Next month I have even made plans to break off from a holiday for a day to make Oxford United

This will be replicated by a number of People I have spoken to and observed expressing their views on various forms of social media,If that sounds like action of People who are not giving the Manager their full support
then I think I think you will struggle to find any better example.

Actions will always speak louder then words you tosser
grumpy old git

Not sure what that was all about but at least I'm a tosser who can spell.
Adrian

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Is this you beig fully behind he manager?
It's surprising you can see how anything is, with you head still so far up Burnett colon.
Suppose it is a bit harsh but just to show how much respect I have for the Man this is my schedule
For next Tuesday.

If we even get as much as a posative result if it was a horse race they would be up in front of the stewards having to explain the vast improvement found in 4 days. The likely hood of Dagenham and Redbridge being a midweek coupon buster are at best very remote.

After enduring another painfull defeat I will then drive another 220 miles in the reverse direction
crash into bed about 2am in the morning . At 7 am I have to get up go to work to earn the money that I had spent the day before watching the team that many People dare to suggest are not even trying.

I will go through this priocess every weekend and some Tuesday's spending time and money on something I would remind that a lot of my fellow supporters dare to suggest on a team with no heart , no passion and no desire.
The funny thing is most of those who dare to suggest this have one thing in common, on Tuesday night they will all be doing the same as me.

Next month I have even made plans to break off from a holiday for a day to make Oxford United

This will be replicated by a number of People I have spoken to and observed expressing their views on various forms of social media,If that sounds like action of People who are not giving the Manager their full support

Actions will always speak louder then words you tosser[/quote]

So you're doing all of that just because you respect Still? I think you're trying harder to convince yourself that you're behind him than you are anyone else.
I'm not sure what the point of you going on about your schedule is.
The Romford Dagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Take that as a no then DTD , cos at no time did he ever go 11 games without a win

9 points adrift and at least a dozen goals

Well done you have managed to find somebody worse then the bloke you so despised.

Even you have to admit there is more then a bit of I rony in it.
11 league games without a win from Northampton until Wimbledon says otherwise.

I haven't found anyone the board have, I did not want Still back here so wrong yet again. When you get over being wrong about Koko you may be able to move on with your life.

We're going down and really hope Still is not here next season who club needs a massive overhaul that includes the MD.
But there was a few Cup wins in between, so we never went 9 games without winning or lose five league games on the bounce.

And you all thought change the Manager and with his 5 /6 new players all would get better , instead they have got worse

Anything to take the blame away from Lord Burnett eh Sussex?
SteveW

Adrian wrote:
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Is this you beig fully behind he manager?
For next Tuesday.

Actions will always speak louder then words you tosser
So you're doing all of that just because you respect Still? I think you're trying harder to convince yourself that you're behind him than you are anyone else.
I'm not sure what the point of you going on about your schedule is.[/quote]

Adrian, this is a serious question. Have you ever been to a game outside of Dagenham?
admin
Site Admin

On a lot of topics, me and Sussex have a very different opinion (the situation with Burnett is a classic example) and there will be a lot of times where I'll express a different view. But surely no one on here can question his commitment to the club. Arguably our most committed fan. I consider myself to do a lot of this club but he blows me out of the water