They've closed the book

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Paul from Barking

The bookies won't take betson us being in the Conf next year.

We now need a MIRACLE to stay up
Dagdale

Sure the nail in the coffin was Newport away mate when we had a game there on our lap and blew it not only two crucial points but over rid two good away wins beforehand under at least a team that gave so much more effort and confidence was lost probably now and till we restart in National League. Amen.
Lcbdagger

That gave was the last chance to convince myself we could stay up... gone now... my big worry is that if we (quite conceivably)don't win at Home all season, turning that around come August will be a bigger problem than it needs to be.
Paul from Barking

Look, let's keep the rose coloured glasses.....

We can still catch Oxford fr 3rd place - we can still amass 62 points. And they will be selling bacon sandwiches at the synagogue and cartoon drawing books at the mosk
Alan

Dreadful after Richards went off. Baffled by hyam playing again.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Pitiful no other word for it , getting worse by the week.

Yeovil must be thanking the Lord there is a team like us , have you ever seen two worse teams ever play Pro football
Adrian

After the first ten minutes we were the better team for the whole first half.
Then we give away a soft goal and that's it.

Not sure why Hyam gets singled out.although I imagine the reason he plays is because we don't have an abundance of centre halves not playing.

I'd question why Labadie plays. Today he fluffed a great gave to put a ball across the face of goal because he's too concerned with trying to get fouled.
Their goal came from him giving away stupid free kick.
If he spent half he effort he puts into diving or stupid fouls into playing football he'd be playing at a higher level.
Diggerthedog

Alan wrote:Dreadful after Richards went off. Baffled by hyam playing again.
Hyam is awful too skinny to be playing in this league. If I was Clevid I would be in Still's office telling him to play me or release me.

I said we would be done by April 1st, could be sooner.

Massive clear out needed and start again, will we ever win at home ever again?
The Romford Dagger

After 50 mins Jeff Stelling went to the guy doing our game and he said it was a passionate performance from both teams and a great game of football.

I laughed. Surely not?
Stewy.b

Biggest game of our season, no fight,no passion,no heart!
JFJBENSTEAD

Two very poor teams.

I'm so frustrated at our lack of threat up front. We've been toothless at home so many times this season.

How have Yeovil got that bad? We can complain about our club all we like (and with good reason) but trying to fight a third successive relegation suggests something is seriously wrong!
stanton101

Adrian wrote:After the first ten minutes we were the better team for the whole first half.

Not sure why Hyam gets singled out.although I imagine the reason he plays is because we don't have an abundance of centre halves not playing.

I'd question why Labadie plays. Today he fluffed a great gave to put a ball across the face of goal because he's too concerned with trying to get fouled.
If he spent half he effort he puts into diving or stupid fouls into playing football he'd be playing at a higher level.
Do you think it's ok for JS to bollock them now, or are the little darlings to fragile? If I were him I'd keep my head down, because he matches the team. SHIT.
JFJBENSTEAD

stanton101 wrote:
Adrian wrote:After the first ten minutes we were the better team for the whole first half.

Do you think it's ok for JS to bollock them now, or are the little darlings to fragile? If I were him I'd keep my head down, because he matches the team. SHIT.
I think Labadie has been our player of the season so far; however, he had a poor game today. His partner in midfield, Muldoon, was even worse - how he ever got through the youth ranks at Charlton I'll never know.

We are weak all over the pitch. Passley looks like a rabbit caught in headlights most of the time.

It's just so sad how we are going down with a whimper. As I've said in previous threads, West Ham moving to the Olympic Stadium could kill us - I can see us falling through the non leagues
Diggerthedog

Who cares if we do drop thought the leagues makes no difference people should still support the club. We're going down its not the end of the world.

Bring on the Vanarama some decent new away games and hopefully some wins against similar sized clubs.
Adrian

stanton101 wrote:

What? I knew you'd failed.to understand what I've said before, but didn't realise you'd failed this badly.
I said before that he would be bollocking them where it was needed and that he'd be doing it in private.