Get In!!!

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
daggersjeff

Ollie Hawkins!! 44 mins
stanton101

Unless we're getting a battering, please, please, don't sit back, go for another, sit back and the inevitable will happen.
DaggerJoel11

Eight minutes it took. Can't see us hanging on now.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
DaggerJoel11

Well that lasted long.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
stanton101

You just know with our shit, we can't defend. FACT!!
stanton101

****** off still and take these wankers with you.
Adrian

So you're all for giving Still a bit of time then? :roll:
SUSSEX DAGGER

Penalty blazed over the bar by last years hero Cureton.

10 men then score a third.

All Wayne's fault
Pondfield Dagger

cureton misses a penalty for 2-2, then a minute later Mansfield make it 3-1 with 10 men.. p*ss take!!!!
admin
Site Admin

stanton101 wrote:****** off still and take these wankers with you.
It's still early days for Still. He doesn't know his squad yet and doesn't know his best team yet, hence another lineup change and number of player changes. All this should of been done at the start of the season. So you cannot blame Still. If you want to blame someone, blame board members for giving Burnett 1. A new contract and 2. Not sacking him soon enough.

Oh and to answer your question Sussex it is partly Wayne's fault actually
stanton101

Adrian wrote:So you're all for giving Still a bit of time then? :roll:
Wasn't so long ago you were praising him for not bollocking our mob, keeping things in house as they say, so as to not ruin the little darlings confidence. I've known all along he isn't the man for the job and so it's proving. He I'm afraid matches his team, shit!
Adrian

stanton101 wrote:
Wasn't so long ago you were praising him for not bollocking our mob, keeping things in house as they say, so as to not ruin the little darlings confidence. I've known all along he isn't the man for the job and so it's proving. He I'm afraid matches his team, shit!
Was it? From what I remember, I was explaining to you what he was doing, but was not praising it.
You're quite right, he is utterly shit and has obviously achieved nothing in football.
SUSSEX DAGGER

another defeat from winning posistion that is why we are going down.
stanton101

Adrian wrote:
stanton101 wrote:
Was it? From what I remember, I was explaining to you what he was doing, but was not praising it.
You're quite right, he is utterly shit and has obviously achieved nothing in football.
Thanks for pointing that out, I'd be completely lost without your input. And as for Still, an old man, out of touch and happy the job fell in his lap.
Alan

And if Cureton sticks the penalty away we'd have probably won and Still would be hailed as a genius. As it is, not for the first time from the spot, cureton didn't even work the keeper.