Prediction v Mansfield

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
stanton101

We came, we saw and we, well, ****** it all up, basically. That about sums up the performance last week against Barnet. No shape, no heart and some would say ( myself included) no hope. But still onward and upward as they say and Saturday sees us visit Mansfield, will our fortunes change? Not for me I'm afraid. I sincerely hope I'm wrong and the boys come up trumps but I can't see it happening. The heart says 1-1 but the head says a right Royal spanking is on the cards. What do you think?

Mansfield 5 Daggers 1
Labadie, consolation in the 87th minute.
daggersjeff

1-1 Doidge
Richie

Lose 3-1
steeevooo

Lose 2-0
ThatRoundThing

Lose 3-1. We do like playing away.
Pondfield Dagger

after last weeks unacceptable performance, John has given them an all mighty b*llocking and rocket up their a*rse....heres hoping anyway...

mansfield 1 dagenham 2
DaggerJoel11

It's no secret that we play much better away than at home and all of our eight total victories, four of which have come in the League, have been on the road. Saturday saw us slump to bottom of the division with a horrendous 2-0 loss to the team with the worst away record in the division, and we looked completely deflated throughout. However, before that we had been playing very well and were incredibly unlucky in recent matches but at this time in the season it's points that matter. Mansfield sit seventh in the division and we'll need to be resilient tomorrow if we are to beat them. Can we do it? Erm, no, but I am predicting a scrappy 2-0 reverse which will only worsen our situation.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Dagdale

Would be never a more important time to win here than tomorrow, last couple of seasons watching daggers here has been dreadful, that 3-0 hammering when the team didn't show up and last season's spectacle was pretty dismal as well although Jamie's goal made the score more respectable. Playback Stevenage and Exeter games from recent think we'd just about do it but, a big but, they want to sniff in with play off's and their table position speaks volumes its gonna be so real tough, just can't see it somehow and think were lose again probably same score as last year (2-1), still try and enjoy meeting a few of the dags in Nottingham before and after game and sink a few in some great boozers there, every game left now is so important, we gotta get behind em in numbers!
The Romford Dagger

0-0
Anthog

1-0 win. Its still possible.
Paul from Barking

Currently we have 20 points and possibly could amass a total of 68 points which is way beyond the 52 normally needed to remain in the division.

Sdaly chaps, I think that our season's total will be less than 30 in all and we will be mathematically down in around 6 weeks and end up perhaps 15 points adrift of the other side to come down with us.

Today's score - a comprehensive 4-0