I thought I'd seen it all in football...

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Lcbdagger

... but hearing two people behind me in the Sieve boo Jones BEFORE he came on today is a first in thirty years for me! Utterly bizarre. As for the game... that's us certainly down. Absolutely nothing there either in passion or quality
Diggerthedog

Same knobs that hammered Connors but Widdowson who is no better gets nothing. Absolute morons some people. I walked out very early for the first time in years.

It's all over even though Yeovil are only 4 points ahead.

Worse time to get relegated for us now that new franchise West Ham Olympic start up next season. Sub 800 crowds for sure and I actually think Still will walk away before the new season.
ARNU

I had a plethora of morons behind me today.No wonder the players cant perform.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
dave seagull

ARNU wrote:I had a plethora of morons behind me today.No wonder the players cant perform.
Come on Arnu, even you know that's talking bollocks.

It may not be what we want to here from the terraces, but we're the other side of the wall - not out on the pitch!

We have been piss poor virtually all season and the blame can't be put on the supporters for such inept displays as we all witnessed here this afternoon.

Unless the players begin to take responsibility, show greater desire, passion and commitment - which is all they can offer because any natural skills are clearly lacking - then we are, if not already, conference material for sure.
ARNU

dave seagull wrote:
ARNU wrote:I had a plethora of morons behind me today.No wonder the players cant perform.
Come on Arnu, even you know that's talking bollocks.

It may not be what we want to here from the terraces, but we're the other side of the wall - not out on the pitch!

We have been piss poor virtually all season and the blame can't be put on the supporters for such inept displays as we all witnessed here this afternoon.

Unless the players begin to take responsibility, show greater desire, passion and commitment - which is all they can offer because any natural skills are clearly lacking - then we are, if not already, conference material for sure.
I kind of agree with you Dave.I was talking on a more intellectual not making themselves look a twat level.Honestly most of what got shouted out around me was just moronic.Grown men calling John Still a useless bald ***** at the top of their voices was one of the more memorable ones.For all his hoof id never be yelling that out at anyone especially when he had absolutely no chance of hearing it from across the pitch anyway.Honestly surrounded by cretins today.on the field and off.
shoreyda2nd

Diggerthedog wrote:Same knobs that hammered Connors but Widdowson who is no better gets nothing.
Stand next to me for a game and you'll take that comment back. Ridiculous that he continues to play, both Connors and Hemmings are better options at left back.
dave seagull

I'm neither shocked nor surprised Arnu, just disappointed to hear fans stooping so low. Shows a lack of class in my eyes mate.
ARNU

dave seagull wrote:I'm neither shocked nor surprised Arnu, just disappointed to hear fans stooping so low. Shows a lack of class in my eyes mate.
You are dead right.Thats not to say you cant discuss the ability or lack of ability a certain player may or may not have . I just don't think its either polite or necessary to get personal and abusive at the top of your voice just because someone(who is without doubt trying)is not doing very well.Thats what these forums are for along with chatting in the pub or on the way home.Geezer behind me was going to explode with rage when a certain player shot and it nearly went out for a throw.Honestly you'd have thought the player had raped his kids.

Watch me at a match.I just watch.