Trying to be positive.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

I know you all like my maths stats.....

42 points was all that was actually needed to stay up in 22nd place last year or 41 points and -26 goal difference to be exact would have done it.An average of 0.891points per game.

(Hartlepool actually finished 22nd with 45 points and -31 goal difference)

We can do that can we ??

Now the not so good news....

Currently on average points per game: This should be the bottom 6

Stevenage are averaging 1.00 point per game
Newport 0.96
Hartlepool 0.92
Yeovil 0.82
York 0.71
Daggers 0.68
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Alan

To get to 42 points we need to average 1.26 points per game under JS.

We managed 0.59 per game under WB.

Fingers crossed.
Mike the Dagger

Basically we HAVE to beat Yeovil, York and Hartlepool in our next half dozen matches, and stop being so poor at home.

Win those three to drag at least one of them back to us and also beat Carlisle at home and we are on 32 points minimum heading into squeaky bum time. Don't and we can spend April getting the squad ready for the Conference.

Points targets are interesting, but its a shoot out now between 5 or maybe 6 clubs.
ARNU

As little as 40 points might do it.6 wins and 2 draws we need for that.

8 wins from 16 games and we definately stay up !
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
mickeyblue

ARNU wrote:As little as 40 points might do it.6 wins and 2 draws we need for that.

8 wins from 16 games and we definately stay up !
completly agree with this

i really think this year the 2 that go down will have very low points. just hoping that it isnt us.
but we finished 9th!
Paul from Barking

We will get beat 4-0 today and we are down already
Diggerthedog

Yeovil and York play on Tuesday night admittedly tough games they both have but we could be out of sight come next Sat. I said back in October this squad of players are simply not good enough and we will be down before April 1st, hate to be proved right but this probably happen.

Think it's now about preparing for next season.
ThatRoundThing

Digger Dog, you are 100% correct.

First season in years where I really can't be arsed this season. We used to be like Sussex and others , almost 100% attendance both Home and Away. Preseason friendlies, ESC, JPT. you name it we were there.

The club shot it's bolt in League One. Failed to to recognise the potential money spinner we had achieved.
Should have employed media people straight away and taken advantage of what growing social media was available at the time.
Small club mentality prevailed in a League full of of money making opportunities.

John Still served this club well and gave us the opportunity to over achieve. I think, he, like the club, is tired and worn out and in need of fresh personell with fresh ideas for life in the National Conference League.

John you have been a great servant and achiever for the club, enjoy your retirement and recommend a younger hungry manager also with lower league experience that can give this great club the kick start we are all wanting.