Prediction v Barnet

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Pondfield Dagger wrote:if hawkins starts it will be the biggest game of hoofball we have seen in years... every ball will be chipped forward towards him...

daggers 3 barnet 1
Id understand it and id imagine it would have half a chance of working.All season we been chucking balls over the top to Midgets who are better ball to feet,even with Wayne.If you got peter Crouch in your team why wouldn't you hoof it.Dont mind hoofball done well.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
NBDag

hockley dagger wrote:Still dont know why Clevid got dropped this hyam kid is nk better

Id go 352 with
Cousins

Diko
Hoyte
Worral

Passley
Muldoon
Raymond
Labadie
Connors

Doidge
Curo
Passley can't play... When players get sent off they tend to miss the next match.

And the one thing that makes me want to play Hyam over Dikamona is that when Hyam gets the ball I don't get scared that he is going to have a moment of madness. Can't say the same with the other.

Cousins
Widdowson
Hyam
Worral
Hoyte

Labadie
Raymond
Muldoon
Chambers
Jones

Doidge

That will start the match
The Romford Dagger

I'll be there again.

And I actually fancy a win for daggers.

I pray to see Hawkins stray.

3-1 win to finally break the home duck.
A S dagger97

We're gonna win today.
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
DaggerJoel11

I feel it too. This is a huge game we must win if we are to survive.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Dagdale

Par Passley, go for the same side who played second half Tuesday, thought Raymond and Hawkins were a right threat to opposition with maybe Diki teaming up with Worrall again, although the new lad Hyam's done quite well, IT'S CRUNCH TIME and need to go for experience. Barnet arn't coming down here today to make it easy but WE'VE JUST GOTTA WIN IT! the gap's getting wider if we do blow it were be well and truly f***ed. Take the lead, hopefully a good lead, stay firm and HOLD and we're be drinking the club dry. 3-1 with O.H getting his first.
Mark

Be surprised if Guttridge can play he was limping badly second half after getting crunched by the dugout.
ARNU

I like this Hyam and Worrall but how we can say they've done alright when we lost most or all of the games they played in puzzles me.

Who was defending in our only 4 wins this season ? That might help you form an opinion.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
dave seagull

A squeaky bum 2-1 daggers win for me.
NBDag

Cureton and Hawkins starting up top! Didn't see that coming. Looks like we're going for a 3-5-2 again