Recruitment

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Alan

ARNU wrote:That's fair enough but this new manager thing aint panning out to well right now either.I see it as Wayne was in charge for 23 games and got 18 points.Average of 0.782 points per game

Still will be in charge for 23 games too,How many points will Still get ? Played 5 now amassing 0.80 points per game. He's on target to get another 13.6 points lets call it 14.We'll go down with 34 points then.
No, Burnett managed 13 points from 22 games, 0.59 per game. Still has 7 from 6, 1.16 per game.
Grimsweeper

Wrong again.

John has mustered 7 points from 6 games.

We only have 20.

At what point were we on 18 points?

I think you need counseling to get over the loss.
ARNU

Grimsweeper wrote:Wrong again.

John has mustered 7 points from 6 games.

We only have 20.

At what point were we on 18 points?

I think you need counseling to get over the loss.
Well I like winding you all up.yeah that was Stills win at Stevenage with waynes team.Not doing it now though is he.Quite a bit of passing that day too.I was there.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Alan

My kids used to pretend they were joking when they got something wrong. They've grown out of it now.
ARNU

Alan wrote:My kids used to pretend they were joking when they got something wrong. They've grown out of it now.
I have not conceded here.You either admit it was Waynes team and players that beat Stevenage under hacket and Currie or you credit it to John Still and Waynes players.If you do the latter you can no longer blame waynes player choices or accuse them of being poor choices.We've only lost under still with Stills players involved.
bearaab

You've gone severely downhill recently.
Alan

ARNU wrote:
Alan wrote:My kids used to pretend they were joking when they got something wrong. They've grown out of it now.
I have not conceded here.You either admit it was Waynes team and players that beat Stevenage under hacket and Currie or you credit it to John Still and Waynes players.If you do the latter you can no longer blame waynes player choices or accuse them of being poor choices.We've only lost under still with Stills players involved.
I credit the win to better management of the same players. I don't think Wayne got all of his player choices wrong, never said that he did. I don't think Still will make all of the right choices either - I remember Stuart Douglas.
Adrian

ARNU wrote:That's fair enough but this new manager thing aint panning out to well right now either.I see it as Wayne was in charge for 23 games and got 18 points.Average of 0.782 points per game

Still will be in charge for 23 games too,How many points will Still get ? Played 5 now amassing 0.80 points per game. He's on target to get another 13.6 points lets call it 14.We'll go down with 34 points then.
At no point this season did we have 18 points. We had 13 points when he left. He was in charge of 22 league games.
ARNU

Adrian wrote:

At no point this season did we have 18 points. We had 13 points when he left. He was in charge of 22 league games.
My maths and the reading of the fixture list on the website let me down,it was dark,I was pissed and my calculator packed up,but we are still having the conversation at least.Where is johnny hoof gonna get the 30 odd points from ? If hes to get another 30 points he needs to average 1.76 and a bit per game now.10 wins and 5 losses should do it.