It's all over bar the shouting...

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
stanton101

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Be careful mate Grimsweeper will be adding you to the list.

Obviously you also spent good time and money on that yesterday , don't know if he did .
You're right Sussex every home game and around a dozen aways including yesterday and it's becoming a real chore mate. Add me to the list by all means, couldn't care a toss
Adrian

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Be careful mate Grimsweeper will be adding you to the list.

Obviously you also spent good time and money on that yesterday , don't know if he did .
Is that a similar list to your list of bed wetters?

I see you want consistency in the approach to.managers.
So that means we use the inheritance of them previous managers players as an excuse for the next two seasons then doesn't it?
Alan

Just so I know Sussex, is this the unconditional support for whoever the manager is that you wrote about?

Crikey, JS has been in charge for 5 games, 4 away only 1 at home he's won 2 drawn 1 and lost 2. We lost narrowly to the league leaders and to Cambridge who turned us over 3-0 at our place a few weeks ago and were 21 points ahead of us going into yesterday's game.
ARNU

Wayne had to go Fact.Still coming back is largely a good thing.Fact.Yesterdays performance was shit.Fact.

We move on.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Alan

Yep. Might not agree with all of still's decisions, but he makes more right ones than wrong, in my opinion. What he did after the game yesterday was try to be positive - never too high, never too low and all that - trying to keep up the players' morale rather than to say his players are not good enough etc.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Was there yesterday and my views are on what I saw not from an armchair.

The day must have cost me over a £100 .

Next month we have a mid week trip to Nottingham and a hell of a trip to Hartlepool that will take two days
I will be at both , if that ain't showing Mr Still unconditional support after yesterday's effort I don't know what is.

However won't stop me making an opinion on what I am watching.

We come back to the basic facts of what I have said it don't matter who manages this team it is simply not good enough, that's not The Managers fault or the previous Managers fault it's the harsh realities of the situation , it's been a magical effort to last this long as a Football League Club , sadly it is coming to an end
Alan

I have 2 kids under 8 and a wife who I spend my time with instead of going to away games. You might not have any other commitments to keep you away from football - I don't know - but lots if not most do.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Alan wrote:I have 2 kids under 8 and a wife who I spend my time with instead of going to away games. You might not have any other commitments to keep you away from football - I don't know - but lots if not most do.
You were the one questioning my support for The Mansger , a Manager who I think is in a tottally hopeless situation through no fault of his own, the same as the previous Manager .

All I can do is turn up every week like I do and will continue to do .

Just because I have an opinion on a game how you can make that out to me having no faith in the Manager please tell me.
Alan

Because in the other thread you were criticising the tactics and decision making and said that if it was Wayne he'd have had buckets of shit poured on him and were asking for consistency i.e. people to pour buckets of shit on Still. That's why.
mickeyblue

the previous manager signed the players, end of argument.

well he shouldn't of been given another contract but that's another thread.

barnet game for me will be our deciding point of season regardless of how many games we have left
but we finished 9th!
ARNU

Burnett had a hard job,Stills got a hard job wheres the mystery ?

I think I said whoever manages us this season will not do any better than Burnett,I thought Burnett would just keep us up I still think stilly will only just keep us up.Yesterday weren't pretty, and Sussex has every right to air that opinion.So far Still's added a few faces won a game or two and hasn't eradicated conceding from winning positions or in the last 10 mins of games.Will I keep attending ? Course I will.Im a bit fed up with bumping around the bottom of this league maybe we do actually need to go down liven it up a bit.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !