last 10 mins yet again

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Not bashing Still particularly but If you'd have blamed Wayne you should equally blame Stilly for what was a terrible performance.He will keep us up but only just.What I saw yesterday (I did go to the game)was our keeper constantly hoofing into a 60mph wind and not getting the ball out of our own half.Wayne wouldn't have encouraged that Im sure.What I also saw was no attacking play from us whatsoever.The 3 subs were late and very pointless I think.The ball never left our half,Chambers,Hemmings and the luton bloke even when they did get a touch largely wasted it.We deserved to lose.Cambridge weren't great but were the better team.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Alan

The Romford Dagger wrote:
stanton101 wrote:
Auntie Merge wrote:Why is Cureton not getting much of a game at the moment? Is he injured?
Like so many other things Merge we're left in the dark. Things like
Has Justin Hoyte left?
Has Nyron Beckenbauer retired?
Why has Clevid been dropped?
Where is Matt McClure?
Has Matt Richards passed away and been buried behind the sieve?
Still never mind if you take out a subscription to the new Daggers HD player, you can listen to obviously, obviously and more obviously spouting tripe to all and sundry or more importantly you can buy a shirt for a score at the club shop!!
Still why let football matters get in the way of making a few quid eh Merge.
The Hoyte one i answered on another thread the other day...

Basically he had an interview with the Sun claiming he is still good enough to play at premiership standard he reckons. And is looking for his next club which looks likely to be in the MLS. Funnily enough he kept referring to Daggers as a stepping stone sorta thing after he and his agent wanting some exposure to the press again.
Didn't Hoyte's Mrs have a baby Yesterday?
bearaab

To be fair, Still normally tells the keeper to smash it down the wings, that's why we always used to moan about it going off for a throw. It was more than likely Cousins miskicking it.
The Romford Dagger

stanton101 wrote:
Auntie Merge wrote:Why is Cureton not getting much of a game at the moment? Is he injured?

Like so many other things Merge we're left in the dark. Things like
Has Justin Hoyte left?
Has Nyron Beckenbauer retired?
Why has Clevid been dropped?
Where is Matt McClure?
Has Matt Richards passed away and been buried behind the sieve?
Still never mind if you take out a subscription to the new Daggers HD player, you can listen to obviously, obviously and more obviously spouting tripe to all and sundry or more importantly you can buy a shirt for a score at the club shop!!
Still why let football matters get in the way of making a few quid eh Merge.
The Hoyte one i answered on another thread the other day...

Basically he had an interview with the Sun claiming he is still good enough to play at premiership standard he reckons. And is looking for his next club which looks likely to be in the MLS. Funnily enough he kept referring to Daggers as a stepping stone sorta thing after he and his agent wanting some exposure to the press again.
Didn't Hoyte's Mrs have a baby Yesterday?[/quote]

Indeed.

I have a feeling it is Perhaps Nosworthy actually that ha the interview and not Hoyte. But I can't remember which ain't much good
Alan

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Come on be consistent if the last Manager had waited until the goal went in before attempting to change anything and then make 3 in the last 7 minutes he would have had buckets of Shit chucked over his head tonight.
Yep, unconditional support. Have you told Donna how crap it was yesterday?
Mike the Dagger

Well I made it to a rare away game on Saturday and it was a poor game in poor conditions.

Thoughts arising:
  • Not sure why we switched away from 3 at the back unless it was forced on us by personnel not being available.

First time seen admittedly but Hyam looked a bit lightweight, got bullied a bit by the physicality of the Cambridge front line.

Gutteridge... hmmmm again first time seen but...

Why persist with kicking the ball in the air when there is a gale blowing? Both teams did it, and it made for somewhat less than a spectacle.

There were about 4 things going on on and around the pitch at half time, from kids 5 a side games to kick it in the sponsors skip from 50 yards to win a prize. We don't have anything at all.