Good Luck Dags

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Anthog

Just joined the forum to say good luck to your side. I am an Everton fan and I was at the FA cup tie against your team. I was in the Park End stand pretty close to your fans. Very impressed by you lot, fully entertained by your songs and chants, and the cat, who could ever forget the cat. One of the most impressive set of away supporters I have seen at our ground in many a year. Top notch fans and I applaud you all. I did hang back to applaud you on the day as well.

Your team has a great set of supporters. I really hope they can get the results to take you to safety. I am cheering your team on to stay up. Who knows, I may turn up one day at one of your games. Good luck Dags, hoping for a few wins coming your way.

Ant
stanton101

Cheers mate enjoyed the day out at Goodison. Especially as the Mrs family are all staunch Evertonians from Scotland road area. Proper fans who know the game, unlike those heathen red shite!
All the best for the season mate. Cheers.
Anthog

Good old Scottie Roaders like my lot.
Dagdale

Appreciate it very much mate, were still talking about it with great pride, and take heart to the fact that Mr. Martinez put a pretty good side out and didn't de-value this great traditional Cup competition. Everton fans were really a joy to mix with, like many Dags stayed the weekend, hey and what a great vibrant city you have mate, and just so much going on, so much so booked a weekend back there in June! Good luck against Bournemouth and the road to Wembley.
Anthog

Enjoy it here in June. Its not bad here, we get bored of The Beatles though ha ha.

You defended great against us on the day. Hope your goalscorers start banging a few in.
Anthog

Not a very clear pic as my phone camera is pretty dire. This is you lot, taken from my seat at the game. So you see I had a good spot to enjoy your songs and chants. The "Who are you" to the cat had me laughing away.