A (slightly belated) view from Goodison Park

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Magnificent Sieven

Hi,

I run an FA Cup blog that supports underdogs in each round against teams from higher up the league ladder. For the Third Round, I became an honorary Dagger at Goodison Park.

I appreciate this is a little late but I've only just been approved into the forum. If you were there or want to relive the game, it should hopefully provide an amusing read as well as offering an insightful interview with BBC broadcaster Stuart Smith.

Would welcome your thoughts and comments: http://theunderdogblog.com/2016/01/11/f ... bridge-fc/
DI Mike Dashwood

Good read that, hope you enjoyed the day and the company.
Dagdale

Just brings back great memories, good post lad, were all be longing for another 'big one' like that one day, one of the best things in football when the underdog goes up against the big boys and it was so wonderful to see how well the daggers fans responded to making that poor lads day out and coming onto the pitch at half-time something that makes me so proud of being associated with Dagenham & Redbridge. Everton supporters were a great crowd to us that day and won't forget it.
Magnificent Sieven

Thanks both, glad you enjoyed it. Everton showed what a classy club they were and it was a pleasure to share in the experience of seeing Dagenham face top level opposition. Will be keeping an eye out for you over the rest of the season.