New striker confirmed!!

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mike the Dagger

Last edited by Mike the Dagger on Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Romford Dagger

Looks decent.

Very promising from Sir John
Dagdale

Be really pleased if this takes off, good age and really believe lads like this have a lot of heart in their play if they step up a couple of Divisions and a dream of playing in the football League must be in every young lads wish. Well done Stilly and board.
RayleighDagger1986

It is picking up players from this level that WB failed at. Most of the club's better signings over the years have come from the lower leagues. Hopefully he can add another midfielder from a similar level
Daggyjack

At last, we are getting back to the Dagenham & Redbridge way thanks to JS....
Welcome Oliver and good luck.
Diggerthedog

Hopefully not the new Rob Edmans.
DI Mike Dashwood

Can't wait for this, he could be the new Jake Reed, Rob Edmans, Tony Boot, Jamie Guy or Cameron Lancaster ;)

Just kidding, and like DD, trying to provide a bit of balance to the discussion!!!

Lets hope he is the next CMS, Bennor or Strevs!!!
Masked Man

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:Can't wait for this, he could be the new Jake Reed, Rob Edmans, Tony Boot, Jamie Guy or Cameron Lancaster ;)

Just kidding, and like DD, trying to provide a bit of balance to the discussion!!!

Tony Boot wasn't that bad, never really got a run at it.
Phippo

Masked Man wrote:
DI Mike Dashwood wrote:Can't wait for this, he could be the new Jake Reed, Rob Edmans, Tony Boot, Jamie Guy or Cameron Lancaster ;)

Tony Boot wasn't that bad, never really got a run at it.

Maybe you had your mask on back to front! :D :D
Mike the Dagger

Confirmed.

http://www.daggers.co.uk/news/article/d ... 02256.aspx

23, two and a half year deal.

On the signing John Still said "Ollie is a player we have watched for some time. Everyone who saw him was impressed. I decided I would try and sign him in this transfer window and the fact that I changed clubs is Dagenham and Redbridge's gain. He is a proper centre forward and he fits my belief of signing young hungry ambitious players."

Welcome Ollie, welcome back John Still!
bearaab

Happy. More of the same please.
Phippo

Lets hope he can do a job for us and then sell him on for a very nice profit (eyes off Peterborough)! The fact that Luton may well have obtained this guy with Still in charge, only adds to the possible satisfaction to be gained from this deal!
Auntie Merge

Great news!

Welcome Ollie

John still - I love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(But I think you know that already!)
TheLion

I have seen this guy play a few times and feel he could be a great signing for us.

And if Benno is out of contract in the summer perhaps he could join as a player/coach to help the young forward as well as being groomed to take over from John Still in 16 months or so.
DI Mike Dashwood

Big lad weren't he!!!