Loanees

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
admin
Site Admin

Where do we stand with the players we have/had on loan? Have they all returned to their parent clubs? I know their contracts are suppose to be up but there's no mention on the club website or anything. Would be nice to have Dunne, Ayo and Vassell available for Saturday. Not too worried about any others
SUSSEX DAGGER

All gone back I believe, shame but there you go.

Time to move on and borrow the next gem aka Bauldry etc
admin
Site Admin

Asked and answered. It does now say on the official website that they have gone. Gutted about that, could of done with them
mickeyblue

got a link for that? its not on when i look.

new loanee muldoon looks good.
but we finished 9th!
mickeyblue

cheers mate

must of been a browser issue
but we finished 9th!
SUSSEX DAGGER

Just listened to that press interview. One potential loan gone back after getting injurered but the boss said we have a couple more.

One has been revealed will the other be before tomorrow ?
NBDag

I know that the league has to be our priority, but am I alone in the fact that I'd be quite annoyed to go up to Everton tomorrow to see our first teamers who have put the work in to get us there rested? With the loan players that we have just signed starting.

I feel like it takes away from the specialness of the occasion if loan players are just chucked in with little/no training with our squad. Obviously though I'll be more than happy to get their name printed on my shirt if they twat in a 90th minute winner!
SUSSEX DAGGER

NBDag wrote:I know that the league has to be our priority, but am I alone in the fact that I'd be quite annoyed to go up to Everton tomorrow to see our first teamers who have put the work in to get us there rested? With the loan players that we have just signed starting.

I feel like it takes away from the specialness of the occasion if loan players are just chucked in with little/no training with our squad. Obviously though I'll be more than happy to get their name printed on my shirt if they twat in a 90th minute winner!
Did not seem to bother anybody first and Second Round, in fact we would not be going anywhere near Everton if it was not for the Loan players.
Kevin

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
NBDag wrote:I know that the league has to be our priority, but am I alone in the fact that I'd be quite annoyed to go up to Everton tomorrow to see our first teamers who have put the work in to get us there rested? With the loan players that we have just signed starting.

Did not seem to bother anybody first and Second Round, in fact we would not be going anywhere near Everton if it was not for the Loan players.
Doesn't bother me in the slightest. Now that Stilly is back, he'll still be working out what is his 'first team'.

I'd have more of an issue if Ferdinand got anywhere near the pitch.. :P
stanton101

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:

True enough Sussex, but the loan players that helped get us to the 3rd round were all experienced pro's, not some kids who may just empty their pants come kick off tomorrow. To chuck kids in at Goodison is stupidity and we may well have our day out ruined by an embarrassing score line. I really hope that's not the case and I hope that whoever comes in plays well, but it could quite easily go tits up and their confidence could be shot to bits.
NBDag

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:

Yes but those loanees were not making their debut for us against Everton. This game is huge for the players and I feel that the reward should be given to those that worked to get us there
SUSSEX DAGGER

NBDag wrote:
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:

Yes but those loanees were not making their debut for us against Everton. This game is huge for the players and I feel that the reward should be given to those that worked to get us there
The exact same Players that have had their heart and commitment questioned on more then one Occasion this season, the same players who have got us in a bit of a mess, the same players who got the Manager the sack, the same Players that have not won a game in a Home shirt since the new badge was put on it.

Ok, its all irrelevant to me anyhow , its all very nice this but after 20 minutes tomorrow I am fully expecting to already be thinking about forthcoming League games we face in the next month , the must not lose game at Newport looks massive and there will be no time for sentimental bollocks there.

If Hoyte is injured then we will have no option but to go with Clever Dick, Nyron and this New kid as we have nothing else if we keep to the 5 3 2 formation.

There is a thought , we are talking about young kids bottling it yet there appears to be no worries about having Nyron Nosworthy in the heart of our defence, if that don't scare the life out of you playing hungry young kids surely cant .

Where is Lee Wilson when I need him.
NBDag

Sussex, what you have said doesn't seem relevant to my comments... I haven't mentioned anything about young players bottling it, or anything anout how we have performed in the league. I have only said that the players who have played in the cup games are the ones who deserve to be starting tomorrow (fitness permitting). They put the work in to get us there, not the new loan players that have come in. So they should be given this opportunity.
ARNU

Whoever plays tomorrow will want to get a result.Id far rather it be won with Daggers players than other teams cast offs or people we could never afford anyway anyway.I honestly think we can get the draw.All players available will want to impress JS and are in the shop window tomorrow to get a passport out of Dagenham,no way will they not be giving it their all.Surely we want to see a battling side even if we lose 6-0.The pressure is all on Everton.I just hope they don't disrespect us by doing what Liverpool did tonight and field a team that could only blag a lucky draw with Exeter.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !