Prediction v Everton

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
stanton101

Well it's nearly here, our long awaited trip to Merseyside this Saturday is nearly upon us. Will we have our loanee's to select from, or are we playing a weakened team to give the Toffees a chance! Only a select few know the answers to that one. With a full squad to choose from including Dunne, Vassell and Ayo our chances of doing the unthinkable and getting a draw are still at best, minimal. Without them I'd say we'll get murdered, but who knows, this is the FA Cup and they've had two tough games already this week, tired legs and all that, ( I know I'm clutching at straws here) but stranger things have happened. So I'll say this.

Everton 1-1 A fully fit including loanee's Daggers.
JC 85th minute equaliser

Or

Everton 3-0 A makeshift Daggers

Att 32,786 (1850)

Whatever happens enjoy the day out, it will be an occasion to remember. :D
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Right who is actually definitely out of his game?
Dagdale

To witness at least what we normally get at a decent home fixture AWAY and at 230 miles up Norf will be an experience for us all to treasure for years to come, even alone looking forward to a real good blast of the vocals in a pretty impressive stadium, something like we havn't experienced for ages, but we have to get real here and it'll be as far as it will probably go, I can see it going 3-1 to the Toffees and we can all still have a banter about it in boozers years to come. At least now we seem to have a team of triers and hopefully come 5 Saturday be proud of em.
Auntie Merge

There is only one result for me.

Everton 0 Daggers 6.

enjoy :0)
Lcbdagger

Just beat city and Lukaka injured so going its a weakened Everton side... They well be by four regardless
ARNU

Daggers will take an early 2-0 lead,we will be camped in our box till the 85th minute and Everton will pull back both goals bringing it back to Viccy Road where we'll cash in on a Tv deal and be slaughtered 5-0 at home.We'll be happy with that then We'll win the league.

COYD !!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Pondfield Dagger

charlton (leading), ipswich (leading), norwich (lost in last min 1-0_), leicester (leading), we gave all them lot big scares at some stage....

I'm fairly sure some league 2 sides have won away or came close at prem sides either in carling/ fa cup last few years?? Macclesfield were 16 mins away from beating premier league side west ham away...

big shock on the cards you never know...16/1 away win paddypower, worth a fiver....
mickeyblue

0-0 but not a bore draw by any means.
but we finished 9th!
The Romford Dagger

5-0 loss BUT who's gonna be devastated if we lose?

Hope you all have a good day out regardless. Will be checking the score update looking for a JC moment of magic.
Paul from Barking

Shock of the round - Everton 0-2 Daggers
Diggerthedog

None of the Loanees are available as they all returned to respective clubs after Exeter. We are probably trying to resign Ayo and Dunne.

Even a weakened team will beat us but I don't care what the score is just going to be a great day out, maybe if we can grab a goal it would be a bonus.

Scoreline will be 8 beers, 4 vodkas and lost count on the shots.
The Romford Dagger

Diggerthedog wrote:None of the Loanees are available as they all returned to respective clubs after Exeter. We are probably trying to resign Ayo and Dunne.

Even a weakened team will beat us but I don't care what the score is just going to be a great day out, maybe if we can grab a goal it would be a bonus.

Scoreline will be 8 beers, 4 vodkas and lost count on the shots.
Well then you are destined to be one of the days winners
Mick

Lets face it, John Still has more chance parting the Mersey than us winning.

Best we can hope for is a great defensive performance and somehow manage a replay.

That would be good and helped a little by Lukaku possibly out injured.
Dr Monkatron

Reality says a 5-0 defeat but this is the FA Cup and weird stuff happens. Bradford at Chelsea. My optimism says 2-2 as they've got to field players who aren't match fit. Lukaku was never going to play against us but with his injury, it means that the player that would have started against us could now be held back for their 2nd leg at City. Let's just hope we get to celebrate a goal at Goodison and then see where that takes us.

Whatever the result, it's going to be a laugh. We can't really lose in all this. Been a long time since we've had that luxury.
steeevooo

Given that we appear to be struggling for players (with the combination of injuries, international call ups and loan expiries hitting us hard), I can't see anything other than a heavy defeat. However, A.) this is the FA Cup and anything can happen, and B.) who cares - we're playing at Goodison Park!! For me the result is largely irrelevant as long as the players do themselves proud with their effort, and it'll definitely be a top day regardless.

Everton 5 - 1 Daggers
Chambers