Just Be Aware

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
PaulHornchurch

One of the joys of going League 2 is grounds and towns are safe places to visit.

Everton is not, they have their little gangs who even today will pick you off if on your own, or start a row if in a group. Be especially aware after the game when it's dark.

Not wishing to put a dampener on what should be a great day.

Once away from the ground, Liverpool is a great city and you will have a great time.

Safe trip, enjoy the game,
Heathwaydagger

:lol: :lol: :lol: Also be aware on your journey to club house if your getting the coach and also on the way to Euston if going by train. Some horrible people about these days.
Daggyjack

Completely disagree with this thread.
I've been to Goodison Park on a number of occasions, twice for evening kick-offs, as a visiting supporter and never seen any trouble.
The area where the ground is, is not the best admittedly but as for trouble, I've not seen any.
Enjoy the weekend.
Heathwaydagger

Being a blue nose I go goodison a lot and only trouble is if your looking for it. Exactly the same with any club/town/pub in the country. Like I said more chance of having aggro getting to club house for the coach
ARNU

Maybe walking down the street singing songs about paedophiles and Madeline McCann(Who came from that neck of the woods) might not be the best way to announce yourself to the neighbourhood.If you carry yourself in a polite manner Im sure as with anywhere else you'll be treated with respect.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Dagdale

Think its a very good tip to give, not specifically picking on Everton in general but the higher in League grounds you venture the potential for some disorder becomes slightly higher, not thankfully so much in grounds now with big brother watching you etc, but can mature on small side streets before or after, the more risk is after a game in general when a combination of booze gets triggered with bad losers. I know it shouldn't be like this but wearing colours or a few singing on way to ground or out of it could become a bit toxic. Its called being street wise.
Dagger83

ARNU wrote:Maybe walking down the street singing songs about paedophiles and Madeline McCann(Who came from that neck of the woods) might not be the best way to announce yourself to the neighbourhood.If you carry yourself in a polite manner Im sure as with anywhere else you'll be treated with respect.
How big are these woods?
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Diggerthedog

Thought this would be a warning for anyone driving up and missing tyres.
admin
Site Admin

You can end up walking into trouble at any football ground. It won't be any better or worse at Everton
Mike the Dagger

Sadly , if we are taking this number, it is likely there will be a few hangers on that are not really affiliated with us and are looking for a "bit of fun". That certainly happened at Charlton and at home v Ipswich back in the day.
Daggertilidie

Let's all stick together and sing our hearts out ..