Team for Everton

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

Lots of us have argued for consistency in team selection so with 2 unchanged teams & 2 wins - there's no way (barring injury) Stilly could change the starting XI for Saturday, could he??

Imagine the horror rushing through Martinez' mind when with 20 minutes to go, we bring on Jodi Jones to annihilate those tired, weary legs with his pace & Andre Boucard who will literally have them falling over themselves with his array of sideways passes!
Alan

There will have to be some changes as all of the loans are up and I heard that Hoyte and Boucaud are playing for Trinidad in some tournament.
IanC

Surely they wouldn't miss this occasion to play in some poxy tournament.Unless it's a biggie.
matt_drfc

Yeah Boucs and Hoyte have a game v Haiti in Panama on 8th January. So potentially missing those 2, Dunne, Ayo and Vassell.
stanton101

The one bloke I'm praying for not just for Saturday but for the rest of the season is Dunne, the rest we can cover. But him and Labs in the middle are a must. I'm hoping Boucs gets lost in some jungle til 2017!
Diggerthedog

Heard Labadie is injured as well, came off injured on Saturday. Not just Everton playing a weakened team then!
leewilson

Looks like it could well be something like:

--------------------Cousins

Passley---Dikamona----Nosworthy-----Widdowson

Jones-----Raymond--Ferdinand??-----Hemmings

-------------Chambers-----Doidge-------------------

Failing that, if we stick with the formation

----------------------Cousins

--------Dikamona---Nosworthy---Widdowson---
Passley-------------------------------------------Hemmings
----------------Raymond---Ferdinand??---------------------
------------------------Chambers----------------------------
------------------Doidge-----Cureton

Hopefully we get 1-2 loan players back. I'm guessing Richards isn't fit yet to play either.
NBDag

Cannot see Ferdinand playing. He was on loan at Luton last year and I think John Still even admitted he wasn't as good as he hoped. Also, if I go all the way up to Liverpool for Ferdinand to play I will be livid!