Vassell & McClure
No votes
Vassell & Doidge
4%
McClure & Doidge
8%

Total votes: 25
DaggerJoel11

I've done a poll regarding who everyone favours to be fielded up front.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
durnzo

I think if you're going to pump balls up front constantly, and we have/do/will, cureton playing off doidge will bring the most out of both of them in my humble opinion. I think it leaves us short on the middle of the park, but that's another story!
JFJBENSTEAD

Whatever happened to Ade Yusuff?

Not saying he's the answer but I'm just curious...
DaggerJoel11

JFJBENSTEAD wrote:Whatever happened to Ade Yusuff?

On loan at East Thurrock, which is a shame as he's a good player to have in your squad.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Diggerthedog

DaggerJoel11 wrote:
JFJBENSTEAD wrote:Whatever happened to Ade Yusuff?

On loan at East Thurrock, which is a shame as he's a good player to have in your squad.
Apparently not up to being a pro footballer. Shame as he has something about him, from the Woodall shelf.

Vassell is very poor, his first touch is probably worse than mine.
ARNU

None of the above.They all need to go.

Doidge jumps around a lot and does little else.Cureton used to be good now age may have caught up with him or something.McClueless has done nothing to inspire me im afraid,havent seen Vassell do anything,Chambers does try but if its end result you want hes not the man either.

New blood please,and quick.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
leewilson

ARNU wrote:None of the above.They all need to go.

Cureton used to be good now age may have caught up with him or something

New blood please,and quick.
Load of rubbish. Curo hasn't lost it in the space of a number of months. He's been physically fit all throughout his 30s and nothing has changed in that respect now he's hit 40. You don't lose your ability to finish either.

The main difference is service. Yes, Curo has missed a few chances in the box this season which he'll kick himself for. But last season he was getting so many more chances a game. Remember the amount of times we got Curo in behind and he beat the keeper with a lob as well. That was largely down to 1-2 players, in particular Billy Bingham being able to pick a pass/through ball. For all Dunne and Labadie's good work, neither of them are anywhere near as gifted in the passing department. Several times today, Labadie and Dunne would play no look punts forward in the hope that Curo may get in. 9 times out of 10, the CB just heads them away as they're not measured passes.

Make no mistake. Curo is not finished, we just don't have the quality behind him to find him.
ARNU

Last season he was rested quite often Lee.

I don't think he won a ball or made a decent pass all day today let alone have a shot.He was our saviour last season and its with a heavy heart I criticise him but hes been pants all season,like the majority of the rest of them.We are bottom of the league,he shouldn't be excused his part in that.Its amazing he gets a start at his age but when he contributes nothing maybe he should move on into management now.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Adrian

ARNU wrote:Last season he was rested quite often Lee.

I don't think he won a ball or made a decent pass all day today let alone have a shot.He was our saviour last season and its with a heavy heart I criticise him but hes been pants all season,like the majority of the rest of them.We are bottom of the league,he shouldn't be excused his part in that.Its amazing he gets a start at his age but when he contributes nothing maybe he should move on into management now.
Sorry, but you're criticising him for not doing this which aren't his job.
He's not there to win the ball or make passes.

He's a player that will score goals when chances are created. We don't create chances.
dave seagull

Oh for the days of Mark Stein or Paul Benson.
admin
Site Admin

Wouldn't play Doidge personally, I don't think he's football league standard. He's hard worker and a different option as he's good in the air but he offers nothing else
DaggerJoel11

Might be a bit controversial but I like Chambers up top alongside Cureton. We saw him flourish in this role particularly in October where he netted at Stevenage and got a brace against Mansfield so I think he could inject some pace, ensuring the inevitable hoofball does make it once or twice, but I didn't include him as he's not classified as a forward and is borated frequently so it wouldn't go down well.
Grimsweeper

Stein had Janney

Benson had the likes of Saunders and Green.
Richie

McClure on his own if he's ever fit with Chambers (can't think of anyone else) in the hole.
Phippo

Get Ade back and give him a run. Out and out tryer and cannot do any worse then what we're turning out at the moment surely?