Who are the fans choice?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mick

John Still until the end of the season, then reassess our situation.

Always thought Tony Roberts would come back as manager one day.
Richie

Ince took a similar job at Macclesfield and did well from what I recall. Would at least ask the question.

Don't want Still back and certainly don't want Arber, or anyone else with no experience.
Dagdale

James Beattie, I know his first season didn't go down well at Accy, but he did get to lift them away from the bottom slots and they were running quite well way before he left, if my memory corrects me he finally left over an out of team issue, and at 37 could bring in some great ideas. Over 400 games playing as a professional and although born in Lancashire has strong connections down South.
ARNU

Arber :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Mark Arber? Jesus Christ can you imagine.

It would be silly not to look at Still I have to say. Seems a logical choice
leewilson

We can't afford to take a risk at this moment in time. Beattie, Arber et al would all be risks.

You know what you get from John Still and he knows the club inside out. As a short term fit, it's the best option by a mile.
mickeyblue

defo stilly then choose from candidates in the summer.

we need someone with balls thats for sure.
but we finished 9th!
ARNU

Has terry harris been sacked as well ?
Lcbdagger

Got to be Still until the summer... then see where we are playing come August
bearaab

Sven
dagger4eva

Isnt my choice in the slightest as I want rid of all 3 - I just have a very funny feeling we'd end up going for the ultra cheapo option & promote Currie!
ARNU

dagger4eva wrote:Isnt my choice in the slightest as I want rid of all 3 - I just have a very funny feeling we'd end up going for the ultra cheapo option & promote Currie!
Maybe Currie has his own ideas but is duty bound to follow the leader.Burnett had differing ideas to Still but served him well at the time.Currie was a creative player at least.Not my choice though as he lacks the experience I asked for in the other thread.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Alan wrote:Arnu. With Sussex as coach.
Sorry must decline my work at the Bognor Regis Railway Club FC is not yet done.

There is a success story took a load of kids into a Mans league and watched them get bullied each week , told them a few home truths and they have only lost 2 games in 14 months.

Now back to reality how about James Beatie kept Accrington out of trouble whilst he was there and by all reports did not suffer from any dillusions of grander
SteveW

Going to be an interesting few weeks. If all three are sacked and Still isn't offered or doesn't want to step into the breach who does it in the interim? Heard whispers that there are some ex daggers legends with coaching badges who would be more than willing to stand in to help the club out until a full time replacement is found. As I say it's going to get interesting.
The Romford Dagger

John still. Simple as that. Short term only.

Get him in to do the main things - sort the players out into some actual formation whilst regaining the trust and belief of the fans.