Who are the fans choice?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
RayleighDagger1986

With it more becoming likely that WB will go sooner rather than later, who do you think is the best candidate to fulfill the role. I personally would like to go for a young up n coming manager from the non league circuit. Danny Cowley of BraintreeFC
stanton101

Alan Devonshire or Chris Powell.
RayleighDagger1986

Would happy with Powell
Keeper Coach

Gary Waddock ;)
Alan

Arnu. With Sussex as coach.
ARNU

Alan wrote:Arnu. With Sussex as coach.
Well I could certainly finish 24th,with Sussex on the firm Im sure we could survive though.

Id like it to be the Legend that is Alan Devonshire.We probably need someone like Mad dog Martin Allen to get us out of this mess right now though.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
DagenHammer87

John Still until the summer; moving upstairs with Alan Devonshire coming in.

I doubt we'd get Powell, although it would be nice.
Alan

ARNU wrote:
Alan wrote:Arnu. With Sussex as coach.
Well I could certainly finish 24th,with Sussex on the firm Im sure we could survive though.

Id like it to be the Legend that is Alan Devonshire.We probably need someone like Mad dog Martin Allen to get us out of this mess right now though.
Be hard for you to do worse than the current form, which over a 46 game season would muster 27 points.
NBDag

I wonder if Jose Mourinho would fancy doing some Pro Bono work?

But in all seriousness, saying Powell, Ince etc. is just laughable. More chance of Father Christmas bringing Jodi Jones a new right foot this Christmas. No manager who has a brain and experience of higher leagues is going to come here. The club won't do anything for their CV and they wouldn't want to work with someone like Thommo.

As said before, we need a hungry non-league gem of a manager. And if the board had a single brain cell between them all, John Still would be brought back in some sort of advisory non-manager role to support whoever we bring in.
Tomthedagger

I'd personally like to see Chris Ramsey at the club. Would be great for the clubs image to have a black manager and he is desperate to prove himself.

Get him in!
RampantDuke

Garry Hill - he's the Dagenham team selecta!
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
OBD

I'll stick with my previous choice of Chris Powell
@OfficialBigDave
Sagres

John Still in the short term but only until the end of the season then recruit someone on a perm basis to take us forward
Auntie Merge

Mark Arber has recently got his full coaching badge.

Maybe Still (temporarily) with Arber until the end of the season, with Arber permanent next season?
People who know how to motivate, what it is to be a dagger and can unify the club.

Not saying this is my main choice but throwing this into the ring.
Pondfield Dagger

get in john still now till end of season..and go from there.