Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
bearaab

I still don't think they'll sack him.
OBD

He'll be in charge for the Cambridge game
@OfficialBigDave
dagger4eva

RampantDuke wrote:
rebeldagger wrote:Am I the only one that thinks he won't be sacked?

Yes I understand that we have the windfall from the FA Cup and Burnett is simply not preforming.

I too know that Still has be releived of his services and suddenly finds himself with some spare time.

Yet I still don't think Burnett will be sacked, I've seen nothing from the club that makes me think this will happen.

Or have I missed something entirely?
If the board didn't get the message in the top bar yesterday as they walked through and still choose to ignore it then they are in for a very tough 5 months ahead. For that reason I think they will do something this week. The abuse they will get each week will be pretty unbearable.
I dont want anymore of those shenanigans after a game that we had last night.

Dave the plumb & Thommo both seemed to think it was all abit of a joke (at first) but soon after realised the supporters meant business.

Needs to be nipped in the bud PDQ ....for everyones sanity if nothing else!
The Romford Dagger

dagger4eva wrote:
RampantDuke wrote:
rebeldagger wrote:Am I the only one that thinks he won't be sacked?

Yes I understand that we have the windfall from the FA Cup and Burnett is simply not preforming.

I too know that Still has be releived of his services and suddenly finds himself with some spare time.

Yet I still don't think Burnett will be sacked, I've seen nothing from the club that makes me think this will happen.

Or have I missed something entirely?
If the board didn't get the message in the top bar yesterday as they walked through and still choose to ignore it then they are in for a very tough 5 months ahead. For that reason I think they will do something this week. The abuse they will get each week will be pretty unbearable.
I dont want anymore of those shenanigans after a game that we had last night.

Dave the plumb & Thommo both seemed to think it was all abit of a joke (at first) but soon after realised the supporters meant business.

Needs to be nipped in the bud PDQ ....for everyones sanity if nothing else!

Sorry for being a bit behind on this but what actually happened at the bar bit? Chants of burnett out or worse?