Everton Tickets

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

Now sold over 1800.
mickeyblue

if we sold over 1800 if i was in a restricted view id get another on the top tier. pointless having a rubbish view for the sake of £15
but we finished 9th!
Diggerthedog

Top tier not open for us. Only if we sell the full 1900.
mickeyblue

Diggerthedog wrote:Top tier not open for us. Only if we sell the full 1900.
according to this its 1700

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/leag ... supporters

i dont think we sold out the lower tier fully yet
but we finished 9th!
Auntie Merge

I bought an upper tier ticket today.
Phippo

ARNU wrote:
Phippo wrote:
mickeyblue wrote:still grates me that i couldnt select own seats for game but at these prices ill prob go and get a second lot just incase im stuck behind a piller or something.
(unless none of the tickets sold are restricted view, which seems very unlikely)!
When I bought my tickets last week,I specifically asked for non restricted view.The guy in the shop said that Everton haven't sent any of those restricted view seat tickets so I think that's pretty reliable.
Hope you ended up with a good seat Arnu? I ended up with a restricted view seat despite buying my tickets early! Not at all happy, and many around me ended up in the same situation. The info you were given was clearly inaccurate. Once again fans being given a rough deal!
Auntie Merge

This was my view.

Also with everyone standing I saw almost nothing of the second half.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (34.33 KiB) Viewed 10205 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (45.49 KiB) Viewed 10205 times
stanton101

I know how you felt Auntie.
I know how you felt Auntie.
image.jpeg (173.46 KiB) Viewed 10164 times
ARNU

Anyone sat where we were would have had some sort of restriction of viewing.My view was ok,as described by the guy who sold me the tickets, only people standing were the real issue.If its any consolation we weren't even watching the penalty,too busy watching the cat.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Dagdale

Quite surprised about the standing issue on Saturday, I was perched on lower row 8 surrounded by most of the guys who were regulars and we stood up the whole match, now I know we don't take anywhere numbers like that League two level but very sure within minutes stewards would be forcing us down or eject . To be honest cause of the nature of this game didn't really mind as we were all soaking up the atmosphere well but I'd like to think we'd have all pulled down if people behind were complaining about it. Bit strange though that, especially with a top notch club and ground they let it waiver.
Mark

I was surprised they let us stand for the whole game. I just do whatever the people in front do in these situations. They stood so I did. If they'd sat I'd have sat. Do prefer standing though.

Not great for those who are unable to stand. Tbh they should keep the first two rows tickets for people who can't stand and then enforce it. There's no real other way - the people who can't stand are often several rows behind those who started it and then it's nearly impossible to deal with unless you start ejecting people.
Mike the Dagger

Not sure there was any obvious stewarding actually in and arond the fans close to us and certainly no attempt at all to make anyone sit down.

Surprised by the number of Daggers in the top tier too from the pictures. Were they letting us sit anywhere in the end rather than specific seats?
TomMc

There was a lot of the younger regulars stood in front of us at the beginning that obviously weren't sitting in their assigned seats. Thankfully they moved (and bothered someone else) before the game started. Bit annoying that with everyone standing around us the view was even more restricted than it would've been if people were sitting. Hey Ho.
GdadSteve

Unfortunately, I missed the whole game due to the fact that I could not stand. We were in row M where there was a walk through and people were even standing there so that they could chat with their pals!

The smallest of my Grandsons was able to stand on his seat to see some action but, for me it was a waste of a day and £120!

Steve
Last edited by GdadSteve on Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dagger83

The stewards let my missus (and a number of others) sit in the seats reserved for the stewards as there was no way she would have stood for the entire 90 minutes. I thought they were quite sensible about it to be honest. They would have been fighting a losing battle to try and make everyone sit so they tried to move people where possible.

Probably the best stewards I've ever seen at a game to be honest. Friendly, sensible and helpful.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.